Preview Round 4: Essendon vs Adelaide, Docklands, Sunday 10/04/2022 @ 1:10 PM

Will we get our first win of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snelling back is huge. The 1%ers.

Stringer a big loss, just get him right. A phone call to whoever got Jamie Eliott's hamstrings right might be a good idea.

So glad Philips is retained in the side as 2MP needs to be permanent forward now. We win IMO.

Rationale?
Well apparently Baldwin has concussion. And the rationale is players like Ham, Guelfi, Phillips etc aren’t going to take us forward. It’s better to see what talent we have so we can improve as a team.

I watched Hird in the VFL and TBH I wouldn't be surprised if he was delisted at years end.

Saw nothing in the slightest comparable to his dad. Plodder IMO.

Are any of the kids anywhere close to senior footy? Bar Hobbs, Bryan, Zerk etc

I watched Hird in the VFL and TBH I wouldn't be surprised if he was delisted at years end.

Saw nothing in the slightest comparable to his dad. Plodder IMO.
I would be. Has shown bits and pieces and can have one more year on the Cat B list.

Well apparently Baldwin has concussion. And the rationale is players like Ham, Guelfi, Phillips etc aren’t going to take us forward. It’s better to see what talent we have so we can improve as a team.
The fact you mentioned Hird disqualifies the comments. Slow / small and just VFL level. He is a downgrade on Guelfi .
Bryan I could live with .
Phillips is a good back up to have around.
Hobbs will get in sooner rather than later.

Are any of the kids anywhere close to senior footy? Bar Hobbs, Bryan, Zerk etc
Not really. I agree, Hobbs, Zerk, Bryan are AFL ready.

I see something in Eyre, Voss, Brand and of course Reid but down from there is very bare.

Lack of genuine speed is a worry. We need to look for the next Bolton type. Are the Davey twins fast?

Genuinely nervous about this game. I hope the Crows think they're better than they are after scraping over the line against Port and try to play like millionaires
Same feeling here too.

If we bring our effort from the previous two weeks, we should be able to win, regardless of our outs (and as sloppy as it will probably be). Finals are just about out of the equation, but we can't afford to lose whatever confidence we still have left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back