Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Only two days you say since the last match .....yeah, and teams announced tonight

So many Rookies getting announced .....so many "Cash" generators

Yes I was the grateful beneficiary of the Texausurus last week...only 136 points .....hey, lets try again this week with Jiath replacing my Butts

WW yeah me.gif
BlindCoarseGaur-small.gif

Still undecided on my 2nd trade ......but think we can say goodbye to Kosi ....welcome Burgess as we speak

May everyone have a great week, and all your decisions prove to be successful ....

monkey smoking.gif

N.B
LOL ....the views of Gerald are not neccessarily those of management

Hoping I can get away with trading out Witts and Caldwell for Hickey and Walker, leaves me with 250k to play with next week.

Hayden Young’s injury may force me to revert Walker back to Caldwell though, depending on if my emergencies get a game this week (Highmore and Koschitzke)

View attachment 1097189

Trying to decide if it is worth trying to loophole Campbell as EMG tonight.
If he scores poorly, then I dodge a bad rookie score. If he scores well, I am relying on Powell, Lazarro, Scott or Brockman to be dropped.

Probably not worth it

I was looking at it earlier - with all the issues around late team news etc - and check out the latest Flynn out rumour as well in the trades thread - I'm just hoping to get 22 players on the park - the first 22 I can find....

I was looking at it earlier - with all the issues around late team news etc - and check out the latest Flynn out rumour as well in the trades thread - I'm just hoping to get 22 players on the park - the first 22 I can find....
Likewise

My Young trade is likely going to involve moving Fantasia, so my trades are going to be done in between Saturdays team announcements and the Richmond game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merret, Hind and the 3 Sydney rooks tonight should hopefully get a decent start from them.

Exactly the same here. I think there will be a LOT of coaches on the same score at the end of the night.... well except for those crazy types geniuses like TedDougChris who have Wicks the gun as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back