Anyone have this many scores under 60? I have SEVEN

Helmet 20
Jordon 29
Dev Rob 43....Powell on bench 91
Meek 27
JDG 44
Fantasia 54
Campbell 58

rank went from 265 to 1640....pending late changes. That's me cooked for the year, impossible to recover with so many spuds I need to trade out.
My 7 under 60 lose out to yours 275 to 258.
1,772pts total so to only drop to rank 2,500 odd is amazing.
Campbell 58
Sheed 58
Fantasia 54
Rozee 32
Jordan 29 (Powell 91 & Brockman on bench 49)
Meek 27 (covering Flynn)
Z.Williams DNP (no def Emergency to cover)

1790 trolollol.. Grundy realising i traded him in to Capt him, Helmet, Meek, Drew, DeSh*t, L.Ryan, fielding Jordon over Powell (shouldve put more thought into it vs Geelong)

the only way is up.. surely.. cant get any worse. Oh yeh it can, Daniel gets himself rubbed out

Wouldnt surprise if Mummy holds for another week too

1863 could of been alot worst without McEvoy and Cerra in last game of the round.

1884 - more injuries, this year has just been disappointment after disappointment. Adams, butters and the 0 from kozi hurt the most.

What happened to Adams? Another two forced trades will likely be a bit of a final dagger to the team

1924 and rank went from 945 to 682.
I’ll take that but really sweating on rookie carnage this week with Scott on field, Kozi, Brockman, Highmore, Bergman all unlikely and even Jordan might get a rest after a bad game?

Definitely a boring rookie fix up week and try and get a proper upgrade to a premo next week

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

1780 and I feel physically ill

Anyone have this many scores under 60? I have SEVEN

Helmet 20
Jordon 29
Dev Rob 43....Powell on bench 91
Meek 27
JDG 44
Fantasia 54
Campbell 58

rank went from 265 to 1640....pending late changes. That's me cooked for the year, impossible to recover with so many spuds I need to trade out.

Rowe 51
JDG 44
Fanta 54
Meek 27
Jordon 29
Burgess 51

Score of 1845 and dropped from 11th to 67th - roughest round I can recall in a very very long time

Killing it mate, great job! I'm only 32 points/34 places behind ya, so I'm pretty happy with that after a f*cking shittruck disaster of a round, haha
Was pretty bad, but I think the rounds prior were slightly better for most so maybe set the bar higher.

I went Young & Kosi to Chapman (67) & L.Jones (68) so I'm hoping that was an important/disciplined rookie tidy up.

This week's fixture finally seems to suit my early trade plans rather than the wait and hope it seems to have been so far.
Also giving some thought to potential DPP before round 6. And the crazy advanced trades I can do.

Jordan's low score is the spanner in the works. He's now not a clear choice over Powell so roulette begins there, and I won't play it this week because Powell has Geelong & Jords, Hawthorn.

Gulden/Warner/Campbell will remain on field against GWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least my Bowes pick for ya has worked out :p Gonna join the fun end of this round :)
I would highly recommend it, it is a lot of fun. My only concern is i saw Red mention his name as a possible target which could just be a real party pooper.

Been busy for a few days so missed Sundays games and boy did i have a mixed bag from them

Went C on Laird :sick:
Walker and Sholl Atkins Gawn :hearteyes:
Hardwick ok
Clark and Phillips :sick:

Ended on 1929 which could of been so much better if not for my stupidity and bad luck (not to mention spuds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back