Liverpool
Doesn't bode well for Robertson...

1617940926386.png

Balsam

All Australian
Feb 23, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I thought most knew that already. Dew hinted last week he'd be playing as afwd and backup ruck. Also said Greenwood could take some too.
So pretty much the same role he had last week, but with the ruck bit spread over the whole game instead of just the last quarter...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Maybe Burgess doesn't get the ruck duties after all.

Is it worth considering Graham then or too expensive? I still haven't settled on my Young replacement although safe to rule out Burgess based off this news. I'll either go Chapman or try and save some $$ and go Park. Could also sideways to Cumming but that limits what I can do with my other trade.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I live in hope that Treacy can stay in with Lobb still once he returns. I mean Eagles play with all of Kennedy, Darling, Allen and sometimes a resting ruckman. Surely Treacy can slot in with Meek and Darcy this week. Although supposed to be sh*t weather on Sunday so wonder if they go in tall
Mentioned in the FREO video clip that Treacy is a good wet weather player

But it does look like once Lobb is back Treacy will be out .....how far away is Lobb ?

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Well this is all just very annoying I must say. Every option I have to make trades this week, is drying up, and every player I would have traded in otherwise - played last night.

Getting slightly annoyed now :)

Apr 29, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
So pretty much the same role he had last week, but with the ruck bit spread over the whole game instead of just the last quarter...

Posted about it in the trade thread, but I still think he's worth a trade in at his price. JS fairly solid for at least a month.

He's had 3 games in his career that he's registered hit outs in, and he has scores of 42, 51 & 77 (last week).

Considering he was backing up Witts in the first 2, it's reasonable to expect he gets more ruck time than he did in those two. Those scores would be his absolute floor imo.

I'm betting on him still being good for a 60-70 average in that role.

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFG , Pacers, ND, Gunners
Rory Sloane out a month now with detached retina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back