Autopsy Round 4 - GWS Giants vs Fremantle Dockers, Saturday 14th April 2018, UNSW Oval, 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Youve been rather quiet this week

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Haha I can tell you 100% it is massive work commitments :( getting smashed

Everytime this year I get chance to check big footy I have 20 pages to catch up

I'm looking forward to this game

I will be watching from the Commonwealth games

I notice you have been a bit more gentle on the Freo board this year General :)

Last year you went to town haha

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haha I can tell you 100% it is massive work commitments :( getting smashed

Everytime this year I get chance to check big footy I have 20 pages to catch up

I'm looking forward to this game

I will be watching from the Commonwealth games

I notice you have been a bit more gentle on the Freo board this year General :)

Last year you went to town haha

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Me?

Im getting soft in my old age.

Never had any real animosity towards the freo faithful.

Should be a good game. No Scull or Kelly is very very worrying.

Try three weeks

05c3519c9c3da6e407548c8b5219100a.gif

Hey fellas, sorry for intruding, asked the question over on our board and was wondering who you guys think pearce might play on? Most of us are picking Big J Patto. Pearce has been great for us so far, kind of hard to tell if his dominating forwards or if the forwards have just had crap delivery since it’s only 3 rounds in.

Hey fellas, sorry for intruding, asked the question over on our board and was wondering who you guys think pearce might play on? Most of us are picking Big J Patto. Pearce has been great for us so far, kind of hard to tell if his dominating forwards or if the forwards have just had crap delivery since it’s only 3 rounds in.

That would be the match up I would have as they are a similar height but is Pearce more mobile than Hamling for the Cameron matchup?
Can you arrange a late out for the Dockers so Fyfe is out and Danyle Pearce comes in? We did you guys a favour leaving Kelly out

Strong side. As long as big Daws can halve the ruck contest, I'm confident of a decent win here.

Jezza has been the standout this year. He does play up the ground a fair bit though. We'll mix it up between Jezza, Patton and Himmelburg as the tall targets. He'd have to change when Patton tries to jump with Sandilands anyway you'd think?

Strong side. As long as big Daws can halve the ruck contest, I'm confident of a decent win here.
If the big lug halves the ruck contest, I think he should be chaired off the ground. I get your point though, he needs to stay in the contest, and I think He has the grit to do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be the match up I would have as they are a similar height but is Pearce more mobile than Hamling for the Cameron matchup?
Can you arrange a late out for the Dockers so Fyfe is out and Danyle Pearce comes in? We did you guys a favour leaving Kelly out
If Danyle Pearce plays another game of AFL footy I might just kill my self, the Dockers faithful have a gut full with Ross playing untalented flogs, as for Kelly I’m actually shattered, had to go and wreck my SuperCoach.

Hi, this is a bold move but it feels right. We need to see you Sat at 1:45pm. UNSW Canberra Oval. Meet you there? http://giants.afl/r4info OptOutSTOP 0409021685

This is a text I received. Anybody else think this is a bit creepy? Bit like spam to trying mark itself as personal to me. I'm not one given to jumping down the clubs throat, and I definitely don't want to opt out of receiving info from them. Maybe it's just my personality but I think it's tasteless. I have a seat booked for Manuka anyway, but this is a rare Canberra game I will miss

Hi, this is a bold move but it feels right. We need to see you Sat at 1:45pm. UNSW Canberra Oval. Meet you there? http://giants.afl/r4info OptOutSTOP 0409021685

This is a text I received. Anybody else think this is a bit creepy? Bit like spam to trying mark itself as personal to me. I'm not one given to jumping down the clubs throat, and I definitely don't want to opt out of receiving info from them. Maybe it's just my personality but I think it's tasteless. I have a seat booked for Manuka anyway, but this is a rare Canberra game I will miss

Your thinking like a hardcore fan, they have far more casual members etc on their lists so for them it's a potential reminder of a game they might be able to attend that may have otherwise passed by the radar operator :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back