Game Day Round 4 - GWS v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taberner having one of his notoriously s**t games.... he’s got a few mates

17 disposals at 77% with five marks. The guy works his ass off for little reward. Tabs would benefit enormously from some semblance of forward structure and quality inside 50s. Compare his numbers to our other forwards especially McCarthy.

lol this game has been so frustrating. Combines badly with the caffeine from 6 cups of tea.

******* ballentyne has just put any opportunity of coming back to bed, I still think he shouldn’t be playing AFL footy

I'm telling you right now we had the ability to kick 3-4 goals there and not just 2 if people could actually ******* kick. I mean holy s**t Crowden if you could kick a ball to a target i'd give you a ******* million dollars. Sheridan you're a waste of space, and Mcarthy is weaker than a soft paper bag.

HOLY * WE ARE BAD

lol the story of day. The one time we hit a target in the 50 Matera drops it then falls over.

Outplayed by a better side.
Disappointing forward structure and play.

Bright lights have been the kids all doing enough to keep their spot and show something. Cerra lack of supply but has been ok.
Mids have not taken advantage of Sandi's clear strength.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shut up, we're playing a dog s**t ground in trash conditions. Half the team are passengers today. Would of thought the world was ending the way you're whining in here.
How many more years can you watch of this? Us having 18 players in the back half of the ground and nobody forward? And when we do have someone forward, just bombing it high?

Or kicking to Ballas in a 3v1?

How many more years can you watch of this? Us having 18 players in the back half of the ground and nobody forward? And when we do have someone forward, just bombing it high?

Or kicking to Ballas in a 3v1?
You said you were done about 10 posts ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back