Game Day Round 4 - GWS v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrelevant. He’s been caught holding the ball about 6 times in his couple of games. Has no awareness when he gets it and goes. Games faster than him right now

And Whitfield was caught 3 times in a half in this game too.
He is in the contest, getting contested ball and getting tackles when the opposition have it. Would rather have him stay hard at the contest and pick up the pace of the game than drop him despite his effort.

Everyone is a passenger today. Every player has done terrible mistakes, dropped marks or bad decisions. Fyfe has been meh. Mundy does one good thing then goes missing. Sheridan hopeless. He's done finito. Sandi other then that goal has been poor.
Really nothing has worked today. Consistency still needs working

How many more years can you watch of this? Us having 18 players in the back half of the ground and nobody forward? And when we do have someone forward, just bombing it high?

Or kicking to Ballas in a 3v1?
It’s true what opposition supporters say. Our game style is truly the worst to watch. When we play attacking footy NO (eg essendon game) but when we revert to this style it is Shitola, plain and simple

* me this utter trash, for a team apparently had a preseason based on disposal efficiency we are absolutely terrible by foot.

Watching this last bit on my phone...wtf is with the constant skill errors and turn overs? Hard watching them burn every opportunity.

And Whitfield was caught 3 times in a half in this game too.
He is in the contest, getting contested ball and getting tackles when the opposition have it. Would rather have him stay hard at the contest and pick up the pace of the game than drop him despite his effort.

I’d rather him have started at Peel and work into the game and learn at that level. Said from the start he wasn’t ready.
Not a knock on him, just think others coukd be playing a more effective role atm. Like Tucker who shouldn’t have been dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I dont understand is why the players dont think hey lets not have absolutely NO ******* PLAYERS IN OUR FOWARD HALF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back