Game Day Round 4 Hawthorn vs Melbourne @ MCG 3:20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is laughable, glad i am in europe for the next month obviously not missing much with these campaigners.

I will miss your syrupy waffles.

Hey guys remember when we kicked 4 in a row about 90 minutes ago. We were ******* on. How good were we?
Reminds me of when gws played Richmond last year. Gws looked too classy in the first then the rain came and just didn't want to do it tough. Today we have had too many players with zero presences. BT is right someone needs to show some aggression, but there's nothing.

You wouldn't have a sweeper back in the wet like the Hawks do. Nah.

Couldn't think of an easier coaching reign to pull right now. Put Hibberd loose behind the ball and let him sweep. He's quick he keeps the ball in front and has a decent leg.

time to drop the tag on Mitchell and go head to head may as well get jones into game to try set s**t up
Yeah it seems like they’ve put so much thought into Mitchell we’ve got no one going for the ******* ball. I reckon Goodwin is too clever for himself. It’s wet. Don’t handball. Kick it long. Watch for the heavy ball to come off hands and go out the back.

Cannon82 cheers for liking my doomsday prediction at half time

The first 15 minutes of the quarter was the aberration, not the rest. Hawthorn adjusted and adapted, we still do the same shite.

Couldn't think of an easier coaching reign to pull right now. Put Hibberd loose behind the ball and let him sweep. He's quick he keeps the ball in front and has a decent leg.

Something something versatile brand of footy

My question is if Bartell and all us can see it why can’t Goodwin? He just sits on his arse and doesn’t make any moves. Can he coach? I really have my doubts now. What’s his mentality? - “just let it play out we will come good again”.

Stop the rot early and we could still have been a chance. Zero now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And if it was obvious it was going to be wet why pick Fritsch? Get big bodied guys out there. Pedo was made for these conditions.
The most annoying thing is none of these s**t trucks seem to be getting angry about it. It’s like one big collective ‘oh well’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back