Game Day Round 4 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short, Houston & Butters.

Need a decent score from all 3 seeing Heeney's score and not having Ridley.

Richmond and Port are super boring SC wise. West Coast the same, hardly any relevant players.
Rhyan watch tonight.

Plus Martyn, with a “y”.

Plus let’s all hope that the Tiges beat Port by 120+ points, and Ken says “I should never have dropped Bergman”.

Short, Dusty, and (hopefully) this seasons next must have defender Dan Houston.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea, Jordan.
He's so uninvolved that I'm worried he'll randomly get dropped. My trigger finger's ready with this bloke.

No doubt he drifts out of games, however I’ll happily take his uninvolved 72 average and cash gen.

Imagine what he can when he gets more involved. I imagine he is just playing his role which means he hopefully doesn’t get dropped.

Yea, Jordan.
He's so uninvolved that I'm worried he'll randomly get dropped. My trigger finger's ready with this bloke.
In all honesty holding fire and swapping him to Lloyd in 3-4 rounds time is my current plan of action. If he gets dropped I might swing him to the midfield bench for a week or two while Lloyd bottoms out and use Chapman at D6.

Why are all you kents going to bed when the footy's on?
Called work unfortunately. Up at 3.30am. 200km round trip to and from work each day. I need my beauty sleep. (at least, that's what my wife keep telling me. :)

Rhyan watch tonight.

Plus Martyn, with a “y”.

Plus let’s all hope that the Tiges beat Port by 120+ points, and Ken says “I should never have dropped Bergman”.
Can't see Richmond rookies being worth it, Prestia (til the next injury lol) and Vlaustin will push them out. You never know though, hope they stay in, you can never have too many rookies.

Never had the Berg, so don't mind him staying out.

Just Short tonight, 100+ would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back