Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Timberwolves
Mills 25 touches, 2 tackles, 1 goal, 7 clearances, 2 clangers 80% DE - 88 points

Ridscab 28 touches, 0 tackles, 0 goals, 0 clearances, 3 clangers, 78% DE - 123 points

Doesn't pay to be a midfielder who impacts the game, 2nd most clearances on the ground, big at stoppages, lays tackles and wins his own footy gaiz 🤣

Sydney juiced his scores with so many behinds lmao and OOTB

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Mills 25 touches, 2 tackles, 1 goal, 7 clearances, 2 clangers 80% DE - 88 points

Ridscab 28 touches, 0 tackles, 0 goals, 0 clearances, 3 clangers, 78% DE - 123 points

Doesn't pay to be a midfielder who impacts the game, 2nd most clearances on the ground, big at stoppages, lays tackles and wins his own footy gaiz 🤣
But he algoruimrthtghmgbm rm guys

OnlyPowerForever

Cancelled
Mar 22, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
4/367

Will probably field Powell over Campbell's 49

Another game with a close finish where a final quarter with only a few touches has seen massive down scaling of players' scores instead of the usual modest gains. Very similar to what happened in the Adelaide/Gold Coast match last week. Something has changed with the weighting.
I'm thinking the opposite, that the weightings are the same but don't suit the different style of football. With the current scoring system, higher DE% and more marks is meaning they're approaching the 3300 target a lot quicker. So in a close game, giving the big points to the big moments (eg Buddy went from 57 to 81 with that goal) means they're literally stripping those points off everyone else to keep it close to the 3300.

Just my thoughts.

4/303
Lloyd Warner Gulden Campbell
Have to put it in context of 1 premo 3 rookies, pretty decent.
Campbell I had on field over Jones and Brockman so that's fine.

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
Was so close to starting with him, then trading the new Gull King in, now I'm feeling a little like...

7080209-batmanv5insert2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
I'm thinking the opposite, that the weightings are the same but don't suit the different style of football. With the current scoring system, higher DE% and more marks is meaning they're approaching the 3300 target a lot quicker. So in a close game, giving the big points to the big moments (eg Buddy went from 57 to 81 with that goal) means they're literally stripping those points off everyone else to keep it close to the 3300.

Just my thoughts.
That's probably true. There's been a few games where we've known the total has reached 3300 with a few minutes to go and we've seen points taken from players who aren't touching the ball to get points for the ones who are.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

Just my thoughts.
This.

Why else do campaigners keepo going backwards for doing well in the first 3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back