Game Day Round 4 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Swan: [PLAYERCARD]Tom Hickey[/PLAYERCARD]

123, 80, 112, 115

What a bloody waste.

I'm considering a quarter-hurnder (thigh-wise) downgrade now in my forward line after Alex Waterman's efforts tonight.

3/258 - Zerrett, Gulden, Warner

Zerrett very poor, expect more from my uber premo. Horrible starting pick in SC, his scores are just not cutting the mustard for me.

Gulden poor but forgive.

Warner great

Not going to take Campbell (E) score, he was atrocious tonight. Expect him to get "rested" next week.

Very under par start to the round. Not having Riddles in my team is torture, need to get him ASAP even before I get Lloyd

If I was able to go back in time would've just picked Walsh but it's still not too bad for Zerrett. Was rested halfway into junktime last week and absolutely ****ed over by CD this week. Might not be the best pick but he should still end up a top 6 mid.

Don't disagree it gives me the shits to. Even more considering this year I started 5 600k plus mids and bugger all chip scabs!
Shits me too. I have no chip scabs, unaware that CD would be jizzing over players kicking out from full back. I’ve already blown the 50K too.

4F497D8A-4DB6-4021-9717-9F05C74E2C20.gif

Getting pretty sick of my 600k premos pumping out 90-105s.

Like it's not bad enough for me to pull the trigger and turf their arses and it just has me continuing to leak points to people that pick genuine premos instead of my pretend coward premos.

Oh and copping that late negative scaling, what an absolute treat that was.

End me.

If I was able to go back in time would've just picked Walsh but it's still not too bad for Zerrett. Was rested halfway into junktime last week and absolutely f’ed over by CD this week. Might not be the best pick but he should still end up a top 6 mid.
He needs to pull his finger out if he is getting anywhere near top 6 mid. Disposal efficiency was horrible tonight as well. I wish I started Walsh instead as well, then use the cash to get another premo defender like Ridley who seems to get KOTD by CD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good game tonight. Effort from both teams top stuff.
5/391. 3 Syd rooks, gull and Heppell.
Ridley score impressive after being -1 half way through the first. Owners pretty happy the Swans were off target kicking at goal.
GWS kick 2 behinds last week and May owners wonder why he only got 78. Croc of sh!te scoring system you CD kenties

I understand he's on the losing side but being stripped of 10 points is pretty ******* galling. That's just not right.
10% less effective in the click of a button

Dont worry about the last 180 minutes of blood sweat and tears left on the field. That was all just yolo lol

Last edited:
Probably Petracca just to ruin my weekend I'll bet.
Highly doubt that
Oliver proved last week he doesn’t handle attention well unfortunately

Trac been butchering it all year and not hurting teams like last year yet
It’ll click but teams are figuring out clarry is no longer just an inside beast he’s a hungry gut runner link up guy now. More susceptible to tag now days. Should be fine though after this week you’d think. Backing him in to ton again after titch basically bruted his way to 85 in the last 3/4’s on O’Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back