Game Day Round 4 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crap, because it impacts players purely on the time, not on the effectiveness.

I'd personally change scaling in these situations by changing the weightings based on their importance on the game.
So high-scoring games, drop the weighting for goals only incrementally through the game.
Wet, high tackling grind? Drop the weighting for tackles only.

Similarly, for games with low stats where 3300 isn't going to be reached, increase weightings accordingly.
Low-scoring game, increase weighting per goal only
I'd simply like to see them do away with the 3300 point per game standard. I know people say it's the same as having 4 premiership points for a game regardless of whether it's the top two teams playing or the bottom two teams, but I think SC should be different. Why should a player who plays exceptionally well in one game score less than someone who plays worse in another game just because he's in a higher quality game?

Don't disagree it gives me the shits to. Even more considering this year I started 5 600k plus mids and bugger all chip scabs!
Yeah i went to opposite. Every year is a lottery except the KOTD Gawn and Grundy get. And now maybe Hickey.

Brings me to my next question. Does CD give Hickey KOTD or is it more a resuscitation of points :think:

Only 21% of us

giphy.gif
Trading Places gifs taking over the board. Just the wrong ones...

Bit disappointing after it was looking fantastic on all fronts at half time.
6/501 - most of my rookies played so only really Powell/Jordan/Young left of my rookies.
Merrett and Lloyd stopping a bit disappointing as well as Campbell a little on the low side after strong first halfs. Nik Cox becoming a really good pick up though - even better if he gets run through the ruck occasionally although he wasn't competing particularly well late so they might scrap that. He'll be 300K+ in a couple weeks and if he keeps it up could even go a bit higher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CD make the scores mate not FF

Just the algorinthifgkjdfg bbro.

Never changed since 2015 :drunk:
Yeah. I know.

I agree with everyone else commenting. This year there is clearly much more variably in the over-allocation of points and then over-corrections.

And you just know that in about 3-4 weeks when we finally feel like we’ve got a hold on what they’re doing with the scoring, and filled our teams with kick-out defenders and KPFs because they’re getting over allocated points, they’ll change the algorithm again and suddenly it will be back to defenders and forwards who play in the midfield getting all the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back