Game Day Round 4 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Zerrett one's a head scratcher.
Can understand a tackle being credited and then reassigned, but that might explain a 3-4 pt change, he got docked around 10, if I understood correctly.
There'll be a reason, but it's frustrating.
Hoping against hope they'll adjust the adjustment overnight.
Edit: Reassigned tackle and not clearing the man on the mark late on??

Last edited:
Why do we even have to have a 3300 cap and who and why did they come up with that magical figure? Legit question.
Will see if I can dig it up, but it was based around the average points across a sample of games (it was across a couple of years or something) and they used that as the basis for the normalization.

Hahahaha. You’re a classic. I wish we had “live” in-game trading. The melts would be epic :tearsofjoy:
We almost did. In old DT there was no lockout - it just instantly rolled over to the next round and you could trade straight away. You couldn't reverse trades either. Those were the *in halcyon days of rage trading watching your player stink it up, rage trading his ass not caring about waiting for the end of the round and see all the injuries, not caring to see the teams announced for next week, and not being able to reverse it. I have a vague memory of doing it to brett burton back in the day I 'm pretty sure it was the third quarter on a saturday too.

Last edited:
LOL. Did you really jump on to reply to a post from two hours ago without using those two hours to think it through?

Teams were previously released at 6:20pm Thursdays.

That was an hour before tonight’s game.

If I knew Bergman (sinde confirmed dropped) or Scott was out I could have benched Campbell and looped. No way was I going to field one of them hoping they were dropped.

Do you understand now?
Fair call Jisk, didn't think it through. I'll take the L on this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had the VC on Ridley then had a look at DEF scoring vs Sydney and went Zerrett.
Ridley came home like Puffing Billy. 👍
As a non Ridley owner, SYD had him under control as long as Ridley had to guard Heeney ......once Heeney got injured, that let Ridley off the chain ......yah ! :triumph:

Last edited:
As a non Ridley owner, SYD had him under control as long as Ridley had to guard Heeney ......once Heeney got injured, that let Ridley off the chain ......yay :triumph:

It’s all coming up Ridley no doubt. Great for owners, not great for the rest of us watching the campaigner score points at will.

Chose Daniel over him who would need 45 touches to score that at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back