Game Day Round 4 - Melbourne v Geelong - Sunday April 11, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably time he joins Mensa with that kind of thinking.
He also yelled out “what was that Trac you idiot” when he kicked deep to Fritsch in the pocket. Went very quiet when Fritsch marked it, I was relieved Slick got the 50m penalty because old might might have had an aneurysm if Fritsch had missed another one from the pocket.

He also yelled out “what was that Trac you idiot” when he kicked deep to Fritsch in the pocket. Went very quiet when Fritsch marked it, I was relieved Slick got the 50m penalty because old might might have had an aneurysm if Fritsch had missed another one from the pocket.

Trac has been terrific. Get a seat away from Goody.

I’m just getting to the ground now and there are some Dees fans leaving, we must really be wasting our chances
That was me Gys. I smiled and everything and you stared through me.

I’m ******* freezing and wet so nipped home and put the heater on.

Fingers crossed for May, could be a bad injury if he is unlucky.
Fritta kicked 3 straight so far, who would have thunk it, Max dominating hit outs and getting a few of his own clearances as well and Trac and Viney racking up disposals, we're looking good.
We should out run them in the second half.

That was me Gys. I smiled and everything and you stared through me.

I’m ******* freezing and wet so nipped home and put the heater on.
Once again my obnoxious and desperate need to turn everything into a joke has come back to slap me in the face, apologies for my rudeness!

Mcg notorious for a swirling breeze so as long as we are in front at the end it’s a raffle for both teams

Hawkins missing so badly was my clue.
Fingers crossed for May, could be a bad injury if he is unlucky.
Fritta kicked 3 straight so far, who would have thunk it, Max dominating hit outs and getting a few of his own clearances as well and Trac and Viney racking up disposals, we're looking good.
We should out run them in the second half.

Other than our goal kicking my only complaint was Luke really struggled in his ruck duties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again my obnoxious and desperate need to turn everything into a joke has come back to slap me in the face, apologies for my rudeness!
You’re good. I had a rewarding convo with ancient about the incident.

“That was Gys”
“Who?”
“Gysbert2Bate”
“Bate?”
“Like Matty Bate”
“That was Mathew Bate?”
“Never mind”
“Huh?”
“Just forget it”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back