Demons Gameday Rd4-01.png

Let's do this!

JP2

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2003
Prague
AFL Club
Melbourne
Can anyone remember the last time we put in a competent performance in wet or windy conditions? Watch us over-possess the ball, while Geelong play the conditions to perfection. We're gonna have 100 more handpasses than them and lose by 5 goals. Happens every time.

Can anyone remember the last time we put in a competent performance in wet or windy conditions? Watch us over-possess the ball, while Geelong play the conditions to perfection. We're gonna have 100 more handpasses than them and lose by 5 goals. Happens every time.
I think it was a bit wet when we played Collingwood last year.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Not at all cold comparatively but the 'G gets bloody freezing sometimes. 14 and rain I think.
I’m keeping an eye on weatherzone. Currently 10.9 celsius but a “feels like” temp of 5.9. Estimated high of 15 which is 59 degrees Fahrenheit. Weatherzone reckons it won’t rain during the match but then again weatherzone reckons its raining now in South Yarra (it’s not).

This is my first heater day for 2021! The cats are loving it

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Agree with us playing conditions awfully.

Usually takes us 2.5 quarters to work out how the wind is blowing.

Don't love these conditions for us, but should theoretically suit our game style more than Geelong's chip chip style.

Cats by 26

* it's going to be a s**t day

Makes me almost want to just stay at home in front of the fireplace and watch it on the tv tbh

But I will plonk myself in one of the bars on level 2 in the Ponsford stand, let the mrs look after the kids and watch it through the glass windows I think

May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
I’m keeping an eye on weatherzone. Currently 10.9 celsius but a “feels like” temp of 5.9. Estimated high of 15 which is 59 degrees Fahrenheit. Weatherzone reckons it won’t rain during the match but then again weatherzone reckons its raining now in South Yarra (it’s not).

This is my first heater day for 2021! The cats are loving it
Our ducted heating isnt working. It was supposedly fixed last year at the end of winter but we never tested it due to the warmer weather. What a day to find out it doesn't work.

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
fu** it's going to be a sh*t day

Makes me almost want to just stay at home in front of the fireplace and watch it on the tv tbh

But I will plonk myself in one of the bars on level 2 in the Ponsford stand, let the mrs look after the kids and watch it through the glass windows I think

Are you allowed to drink in the bars yet?

I thought you still had to take your drink to your seat.

Back