Oppo Camp Round 4 Non-Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton May the fiesta never end.

Hawthorn losing is rather satisfying too.

Great week end all round.

Watching Paddy Dow play today, he was pick 3? He really struggles to hit a target, and his overall skill level looks more like a pick 60, no offence to any pick 60's. Watching Callum Brown on Friday, he is streets ahead of Dow, in terms of his development and ability at AFL level.

Last edited:
Watching Paddy Dow play today, he was pick 3? He really struggles to hit a target, and his overall skill level looks more like a pick 60, no offence to any pick 60's. Watching Callum Brown on Friday, he is streets ahead of Dow, in terms of his development and ability AFL level.
His skill level is below VFL. Truly horrendous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair to her, my face was exactly the same at the exact time. I can't even remember what the call was but I remember being shocked!
Oh I love it, just absolute shock

To be fair to her, my face was exactly the same at the exact time. I can't even remember what the call was but I remember being shocked!
It was when the goal was reversed (correctly) after a review.

There was talk that Hipwood might be in trouble; anything come of this?

EDIT: Not charged. Foot in a player’s face in a marking contest, should never have been in trouble for that.

Last edited:
There was talk that Hipwood might be in trouble; anything come of this?

EDIT: Not charged. Foot in a player’s face in a marking contest, should never have been in trouble for that.

Player having to come off the ground with bloodied face from studs isn’t a good look for the game (which happened in the Hipwood case). It seemed fair to ask the question.

And Jesus was overheard to remark "NOW it's Easter!"

May as well update the old joke while I'm at it:

What would you do if Jesus came to Collingwood?

Move De Goey to CHF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back