Oppo Camp Round 4 Non-Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

May as well update the old joke while I'm at it:

What would you do if Jesus came to Collingwood?
Tell him to get fit in the VFL, earn his way in after adding some more strings to his bow.

Wow, North Melbourne are a very ordinary footy side. Getting Pittard, Polec and Hall haven't made one difference to North. Carlton would beat them by 5 to 8 goals.

As fate would have it they play each other in two weeks.

Wow, North Melbourne are a very ordinary footy side. Getting Pittard, Polec and Hall haven't made one difference to North. Carlton would beat them by 5 to 8 goals.

Well they got no one that was really Outstanding. The same as Port the year before

True, but they have given Polec a big contract, and they are worse off then last season. I thought Carlton were odds on to win the spoon, but l think we have a new favourite in North.

They where Desperate to give any Half Descent Player a Big Contract as only reason they would go to North

Are we really talking about GF?

It's either that or going backwards, I'm not a fan of the latter.
Ever heard of don’t count your chickens before they hatch? There’s no guarantee we’ll make the big dance. Don’t talk as if we’ll be there when it’s only round 5 pls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ever heard of don’t count your chickens before they hatch? There’s no guarantee we’ll make the big dance. Don’t talk as if we’ll be there when it’s only round 5 pls.
No, we don't keep chickens.

I'm actually pretty confident that WCE won't make the grand final. I really hope we don't try to build a game designed solely to beat their game.

Well to go all the way this year we will probably have to beat West Coast in the finals at some point or other, and Port have shown us the blueprint. Gone are the days of just being dominant every week and steamrolling every side, with an even competition each team has it's strength and the best team will be the one who can adapt the best to different opponents. We have shown we are capable of playing 2 different styles so hopefully we can find a 3rd trick to counter the Eagles then all going to plan we should have a great season.

What a weird and mixed up season.

Bulldogs lose the GC and Carlton, but beat Hawthorn.

Eagles look strong then get carved up by Port.

St Kilda sit atop the pile.

Freo beat GWS.

Carlton won a game and scored 100 points.

Bizarre.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back