Oppo Camp Round 4 Non-Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Merrett might actually cop a week but it'll be the type they'll challenge at the tribunal. And possibly get off.

Yes there wasn't much in it, and it's worsened by the result (injury) but at the end of the day you shouldn't be swinging a clenched fist at someone from behind, regardless as to whether it's to their head or body.

PS I cannot wait to play the Crows.

Just watching the Geelong game today.They’re pretty ordinary.People rubbished our performance the other night,but I don’t think there’s any team in the completion we should be scared of,The completion is wide open,and we can beat anyone on our day.

Just watching the Geelong game today.They’re pretty ordinary.People rubbished our performance the other night,but I don’t think there’s any team in the completion we should be scared of,The completion is wide open,and we can beat anyone on our day.

Except GWS and Hawthorn

With us Losing Friday Night I don't really give a sh*t for rest of the Round

Correct. And WCE and Richmond losing shouldn't soften the impact of our loss. Bottom line we have dropped from 2nd to 5th when we could have consolidated 2nd and bridged the gap between the likes of WCE & Richmond. That's the true negative impact of the loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back