Round 4 - Rising Star nomination.

Remove this Banner Ad

And just signed until 2022..we should have a had a win by then
Good job to lock him in early. His head will now be immersed the Blues future for the next few years at least.

I think he's in a good place for a prodigeously talented youngster. The Blues will be happy to invest in his development and give him games because they need him for their future as much as the other way round.

Good job to lock him in early. His head will now be immersed the Blues future for the next few years at least.

I think he's in a good place for a prodigeously talented youngster. The Blues will be happy to invest in his development and give him games because they need him for their future as much as the other way round.
I think Walsh would play 22 games (if fit) for all teams, bar Collingwood and GWS who have extremely strong midfields already.

Some of the comments on the Richmond board are just embarrassing. So much arrogant entitlement.

Hopefully Ross gets a nom soon, another quality kid the Tigers have dug up, and i was very impressed with how he played against Port, but to say he had a much better game than Walsh, or that him being snubbed is another sign of a conspiracy against the Tigers is just ridiculous.

Have some dignity and class lads.

You'd think they'd spawned a Hawthorn/Geelong type dynasty from some of their comments. One flag in 35 years not exactly the basis for any kind of arrogance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back