Round 4 - Rising Star nomination.

Remove this Banner Ad

Royce Hafey

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2013
Point Cook
AFL Club
Richmond
It's a bit hard for Richmond fans. I've been watching the team for 40 years and just saw the best debut by a young Tiger in that time. But I have to acknowledge that Walsh, statistically at least (I didn't see the game) shaded Ross. Also Dimma didn't do Jack any favours by not giving him coaches' votes. In the end I'm happy that Ross (Pick 43) and Sydney Stack (preseason supplementary rookie) are in the same conversation as a #1 who, for once, Carlton look not to have stuffed up.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Have to be nominated to win. Walsh not good enough yet, unfortunately for you.

You were saying!

COMM19-334%20Rising%20Star%20Nomination%20-%20Walsh-Webtile.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Some of the comments on the Richmond board are just embarrassing. So much arrogant entitlement.

Hopefully Ross gets a nom soon, another quality kid the Tigers have dug up, and i was very impressed with how he played against Port, but to say he had a much better game than Walsh, or that him being snubbed is another sign of a conspiracy against the Tigers is just ridiculous.

Have some dignity and class lads.

Baird

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Some of the comments on the Richmond board are just embarrassing. So much arrogant entitlement.

Hopefully Ross gets a nom soon, another quality kid the Tigers have dug up, and i was very impressed with how he played against Port, but to say he had a much better game than Walsh, or that him being snubbed is another sign of a conspiracy against the Tigers is just ridiculous.

Have some dignity and class lads.
Richmond fans have always overhyped and overrated their young players a comical amount. Remember McBean?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back