Preview Round 4: Sydney vs Essendon, SCG, Thursday 08/04/2021 @ 7:20 AEST

Who will have the higher score by full time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaskader

Senior List
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
never have i been more furious after a game. After that, i gave up on getting a decent rub up there.
This is a much more friendly thread than the one on Bomberblitz where we are referred as Bin Chickens!

Stringer is always a tough matchup for us, i think Franklin is more of a decoy still capable of course but limited to what he used to do.
love the Ibises (plural sp?) haha

ghostdog

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
Sydney

27+ Franklin, Parker, Kennedy, Reid, Hickey, Lloyd, Cunningham, Rampe.

8/22

24-26 Hewett, Heeney, Papley, Mills

4/22

Less than 40 games - Campbell, Wicks, Gulden, McDonald, Warner, McInerney

6/22

Essendon

27+ Hooker, Heppell, Smith, Tippa

4/22

24-26- Stringer, Hind, Wright, Waterman, Langford, Merrett, Laverde

7/22

Less than 40 games- Perkins, Cox, Jones, Snelling, Watermen, Francis, Ridley, Hind, Ham, BZT

10/22

Sydney should easily win this. 2 years ahead in their rebuild plus 7 players with grand final experience. We have 1 which is String. More experienced and at home.
Had no idea Francis and Ridley were both under 40 games. Feels like I've been watching them for longer than that.

Had no idea Francis and Ridley were both under 40 games. Feels like I've been watching them for longer than that.
Ridley really just decided to be a superstar from the moment he set foot on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ghostdog

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
Redman on 41 and Laverdes 50th today. The 4 of them settled at the 70-100 game mark with Hind, Stewart, Reid and Brand in the mix could end up being a very strong defence.
Really looking forward to Reid and at the same time to BZT really capitalising on his opportunity. Surplus of options by year's end would be a huge win. Brand has lots of work to do.

donlav99

Team Captain
Apr 18, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
I think Chooker could outrun Franklin nowadays. Problem solved.

I assume this is how the hooker / franklin match up will look

1617858280387.png

kaskader

Senior List
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Gee I hope we win. Would really show Daniher up after getting traded to the bin chickens.

Wait...
I was talking to a mate the other day about free-agency and compulsory trades like in the NBA and how I'm always on the side of the player having more agency over their careers.

I caught myself saying "If Daniher cares more about being an eastern suburbs hipster then good on him"...before i realised he's actually at Brisbane...are there even any hipsters in Brisbane?

ghostdog

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
Dean Cox has transformed Tom Hickey then? Crazy!

Over here, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back