Oppo Camp Round 4 - The Other 8 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

North MelBourne showing some fight. Keep this up and they’ll win this I think.

Actually I think North Melbourne went home. It long after I posted that. 41 point loss in the end. Ouch.

WHE had 6 disposals for the whole game last Week.
And at 3/4 time, Stevo has 2.2 from 11 kicks.
Better than Brown, Thomas, and Mihocek for the whole game.
Yes, Stevo would have made a difference..
Back to his usual self in the last. Unsighted except for a cheap hit on a Crows player that led directly to a Crows goal that sealed Norths 30 point loss.
Pass.

Back to his usual self in the last. Unsighted except for a cheap hit on a Crows player that led directly to a Crows goal that sealed Norths 30 point loss.
Pass.
Yes, he kicks his fair share of goals, North down 2 players from 10mins in the first qtr, all players spent, yet you go with goes missing in the last qtr.
Unsighted in quarters or halves?? I could name you DeGoey, Daicos, WHE, Thomas, Cox, Brown, Maynard, and comprehensively beaten including $7m, Mihocek, Pendles.
Pot calling the kettle black me thinks..

Yes, he kicks his fair share of goals, North down 2 players from 10mins in the first qtr, all players spent, yet you go with goes missing in the last qtr.
Unsighted in quarters or halves?? I could name you DeGoey, Daicos, WHE, Thomas, Cox, Brown, Maynard, and comprehensively beaten including $7m, Mihocek, Pendles.
Pot calling the kettle black me thinks..
Hes certainly an enigma, is Stephenson. When the team is flying he is a leading front runner and looks to be a world beater. But when the heat is on and there are hard balls to be one, he's more invisible than WHE.
That cheap shot on an Adelaide player with 30 seconds to go, that led to a 50m penalty and another Crows goal, speaks volumes about the sort of front running player he is.
Pass.
It seems like you're simply trying to mount a case for Stephenson, put him in the best possible light so as to embarrass our club. I'm not buying it, sorry.

Hes certainly an enigma, is Stephenson. When the team is flying he is a leading front runner and looks to be a world beater. But when the heat is on and there are hard balls to be one, he's more invisible than WHE.
That cheap shot on an Adelaide player with 30 seconds to go, that led to a 50m penalty and another Crows goal, speaks volumes about the sort of front running player he is.
Pass.
It seems like you're simply trying to mount a case for Stephenson, put him in the best possible light so as to embarrass our club. I'm not buying it, sorry.
I didn’t see the cheap shot, so I can’t comment on that. But as far as embarrassing the club, I don’t have to do anything to do that. Everybody knows what a debacle the last trade period was. And everybody knows the talent we gave away for nothing. And everyone knows the embarrassing situation it got itself into with the salary cap.
And everyone knows how embarrassing the “great day for Collingwood “ was in January this year.
The last 6 months have been the worst for a very long time. And there is nothing to be gained by CFC supporters taking pot shots at ex players that were mercilessly discarded because of their clubs own incompetence.

I didn’t see the cheap shot, so I can’t comment on that. But as far as embarrassing the club, I don’t have to do anything to do that. Everybody knows what a debacle the last trade period was. And everybody knows the talent we gave away for nothing. And everyone knows the embarrassing situation it got itself into with the salary cap.
And everyone knows how embarrassing the “great day for Collingwood “ was in January this year.
The last 6 months have been the worst for a very long time. And there is nothing to be gained by CFC supporters taking pot shots at ex players that were mercilessly discarded because of their clubs own incompetence.
How does it help the club if supporters like you heap unwarranted and disproportionate praise on ex players who were discarded by the club for numerous valid reasons? There's much more to the Stephenson trade than is commonly known. I would ask you to give the club some credit in that space, but I'm pretty sure you've already made up your mind.

How does it help the club if supporters like you heap unwarranted and disproportionate praise on ex players who were discarded by the club for numerous valid reasons? There's much more to the Stephenson trade than is commonly known. I would ask you to give the club some credit in that space, but I'm pretty sure you've already made up your mind.
Unwarranted and disproportionate?? The guy played well, just as Treloar did last game. The praise was warranted. Your dismissive and negative attitude to ex players shows how biased your opinions are. I’m betting our club can’t do anything wrong in your eyes.
My opinion is that both Treloar and Stevo are talented players that we gave away because of our incompetence, not because they were number 39 and 40 on our list of ranking.
That doesn’t mean I should not appreciate when they have good games, nor does it mean I can’t compare those with players we kept..

WHE had 6 disposals for the whole game last Week.
And at 3/4 time, Stevo has 2.2 from 11 kicks.
Better than Brown, Thomas, and Mihocek for the whole game.
Yes, Stevo would have made a difference..

Jaidyn was BOG average in the last when the game was there to be won. In fact he was s**t for 3 quarters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unwarranted and disproportionate?? The guy played well, just as Treloar did last game. The praise was warranted. Your dismissive and negative attitude to ex players shows how biased your opinions are. I’m betting our club can’t do anything wrong in your eyes.
My opinion is that both Treloar and Stevo are talented players that we gave away because of our incompetence, not because they were number 39 and 40 on our list of ranking.
That doesn’t mean I should not appreciate when they have good games, nor does it mean I can’t compare those with players we kept..
Stop trying to justify your position. Stephenson et al can do no wrong in your eyes, because it fits your narrative. You're doing a lot more than appreciating their good games, you're trying to magnify them into something they are not, because it suits the narrative you're trying to sell. I'm not buying it.

Jaidyn was BOG average in the last when the game was there to be won. In fact he was sh*t for 3 quarters.
All North players were bog average. Don’t forget they lost 2 players early in the first, and the have a fair few kids playing that aren’t at a level to run out games when the rotations are down.
Look at our game yesterday. You could call out quite a few of our players for being big averagewhen the game was there to be won, and sh!t for 3 quarters. He was no worse that WHE, or Thomas, for example..

Stop trying to justify your position. Stephenson et al can do no wrong in your eyes, because it fits your narrative. You're doing a lot more than appreciating their good games, you're trying to magnify them into something they are not, because it suits the narrative you're trying to sell. I'm not buying it.
Stevo definitely can do wrong. He is brainless for his betting episode.. But that has no correlation to whether he has talent on a football field, or whether he plays a good game or not. You don’t have to buy anything. I am only stating facts. You keep your “CFC can do no wrong “ attitude, and remain ignorant of AFL players talents, and miss on the appreciation of other players talents who do not play for CFC.

Watched the Melbourne-Geelong game, nice effort by the Dees. Never looked like losing, really.

Petracca works so much harder and more effectively than he did two seasons ago. A bull.

Stevo definitely can do wrong. He is brainless for his betting episode.. But that has no correlation to whether he has talent on a football field, or whether he plays a good game or not. You don’t have to buy anything. I am only stating facts. You keep your “CFC can do no wrong “ attitude, and remain ignorant of AFL players talents, and miss on the appreciation of other players talents who do not play for CFC.
Fair enough then. Suggest you ditch your CFC membership (if you have one) snd invest in an AFL membership instead. That way you can appreciate all the talented players in the AFL, not just the Pies (we still have some i reckon 😉)

Fair enough then. Suggest you ditch your CFC membership (if you have one) snd invest in an AFL membership instead. That way you can appreciate all the talented players in the AFL, not just the Pies (we still have some i reckon 😉)
Haha.. I don't need to get an AFL membership to be able to appreciate the talents of skilled AFL footballers that play for other teams..
Or is it what you are admitting to is, you, as a CFC member, can't appreciate the talents of AFL footballers that play for other teams???

Live in your closed bubble, and follow the CFC corporate line. The PRC regime thrives on people like you..

Cheers.

Haha.. I don't need to get an AFL membership to be able to appreciate the talents of skilled AFL footballers that play for other teams..
Or is it what you are admitting to is, you, as a CFC member, can't appreciate the talents of AFL footballers that play for other teams???

Live in your closed bubble, and follow the CFC corporate line. The PRC regime thrives on people like you..

Cheers.
OK mate, you can have the last word (wrong as you are on so many counts - I'm getting tired of batting bat your lame arguments). BTW, why do you have a picture of an apparently dead magpie as your avatar? You wouldn't be trolling now, would you??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back