Trades Round 4 Trades - A.K.A. Hold ya premos ya scurvy dogs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Taking your job WaynesWorld19 as the locals are baying for blood and want their thread opened!

Well that was a strange round. I did well - only because every high end premo bombed out completely. That ain't gonna happen every week, and Touk and Trac in particular will probably respond in a big way this round.

Early trades for me are Owens to McInnes and Jelly to TT - given he's a must have forward at some point and Jelly is definitely not a 'must have' mid.

What's everyone else thinking?

Shadow89 has clearly checked back in everyone 😂

I’ll be doing Owens to McInnes

Second one might be Skinner to Noddy if he stays in.

Otherwise might cash out Rachele to Erasmus

Nah I'm just procrastinating something fierce haha (but I genuinely did enjoy this weekend - as I'm nowhere near as concerned/overthinking things as usual) :)

You beauty; easy trade for me this week.

Marshall & Rachele -> Preuss & English

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pending injuries, I'm gonna go with Witts --> Preuss and Gibcus --> Blakey, leaves me with this team and 108k in the bank.

1648987695706.png

I'll be completely satisfied with my backline at this point, and can start looking at my forward line, mainly to bring English into the fold.

Hayes has a BE of 10 and expected rise of 40k

I'd only dump if he's not playing or you are going up to someone.

He's the only one I can dump and get to Dawson with. I also expect that he'll be culled by Ratten the ******* idiot at some stage.

Serious question ..because I’ve been away from fantasy for many years…when’s the best round to start cashing in rookies who have made good coin but you don’t really need desperately

Eg: I’ve got Durdin , Rachell, Ward, JHF Stengel mead

Keeping Brodie and N.Martin for now
Probably when they've hit their breakevens. Right now, unless you've picked up a few duds, most decent rookies still have 2-3 rounds of cash generation in them before you should trade them off.

In my mind, now is the time to jump on midpricers you may have missed.

Pending injuries, I'm gonna go with Witts --> Preuss and Gibcus --> Blakey, leaves me with this team and 108k in the bank.

View attachment 1363029

I'll be completely satisfied with my backline at this point, and can start looking at my forward line, mainly to bring English into the fold.
Dunks, treloar & English all in the forward line may be too much? for byes

I’m holding.
Me too. I think that Gawn, Grundy and English will be the top performing rucks for the year albeit at lower averages of 105ish. I have English up forward already.

To trade one of Gawn or Grundy out for Preuss and have to bring them back in later on does not justify that extra cash in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back