Round 4 Trades (with POLL)

Fyfe - Trade or Hold?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need advice on who I should trade Greene to. Got $163,700 in the bank. My forward line has Danger, Heeney, Drew, Parker, Setterfield, Balta & Burgess. I'm thinking either downgrade to Marshall/Rozee or get Kelly. 20 mins to decide!!

Is cogs to Neale too sideways and just wasting a trade this early?

Want to get Neale in ASAP before he becomes too unattainable soon

Need advice on who I should trade Greene to. Got $163,700 in the bank. My forward line has Danger, Heeney, Drew, Parker, Setterfield, Balta & Burgess. I'm thinking either downgrade to Marshall/Rozee or get Kelly. 20 mins to decide!!

Gray

Forward rookies scoring are pretty crap overall, get another premo in.

Kelly/Boak imo.

Coz Walsh has 70% ownership:drunk:.

No one is making you pick him so im not sure what you are getting so upset about. Im not sure what the normal person comment is meant to mean when some cheap rookies are good some are crap, same with the expensive one different players have different thought on them. Also im fully aware of the risk with Rozee but at worst I will take a quick cash grab even if drops of in scoring if he continues scoring well even better you seem to be incorrectly assuming what peoples expectations and strategies are.
How's rozee going for you now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to play devils advocate for Marshall because I'm a smart arse and bored. He's 23.5 years old, the same age as Grundy was at the start of last year so it's not like he just started playing. LOL But he's a forward that only just started rucking in recent years and you're an idiot even comparing him to Grundy and you would be right, Grundy is not a good comparison.

I would then remind you of another mid pricer from a few years ago who also happened to be in his mid twenties at the time, was known more as an underachieving KP forward who occasionally pinch hit in the ruck. Anyway, he had missed a lot of games in his first few years through not being a good enough KP forward and also injury prone. Well this one year all the rucks at his new club went down injured by mid season and he was their last resort even though he was a bit undersized to play 1st ruck there was literally no one else, so he came in and played the last 12 games of that season. Because he had played only 5 games the previous year, he was fairly cheap in SC 240k IIRC. Some coaches traded him in on the bubble because he somehow arsed 2 tonnes & because he was R/F DPP thinking he might be a decent punt to hold down F6 and offered some ruck cover as well. At the time I thought those first 2 scores as sole ruck were a fluke, that he was unproven as a ruckman, that he would get found out and laughed at the idiots who traded him in. Fools gold I said, will not average 100+ I said. That player was Stef Martin and he averaged 111 from those 12 games. He's been a ruck SP ever since. The end/
This post changed my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back