Round 4 Trades (with POLL)

Fyfe - Trade or Hold?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still considering bringing in Rozee to play on field over Parker/Setterfield

I haven't officially made a move on trading yet for this round.

Thinking about what is best as I am in a similar position will my forward line.
Underperforming players is what I need to rid my side from, so there are a handful of options I'm considering too.
I'll probably wait until final teams are announced on the Saturday arvo games.

Dassit I’m done.

GET. DAFAQ. OUT. OF MY TEAM AND MY LIFE
F O R E V E R YOU BLOATED HEAD TILTING ASSWIPE PUSSAY FARQ.

N E V E R . E V E R . A G A I N.

Greene>Marshall (Holla!)
Fyfe>:padlock:Neale

Last edited:
IMG_4061.JPG
IMG_4062.JPG

$220k spare. No trades used this weekend;
Thinking BSmith —> Whitfield to fortify defence, unless anyone can see anything more appealing? Would love to get Neale in but can’t see a logical Avenue unless rocky spuds it up this weekend. Thoughts appreciated

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Asho81 team looks fine. BSmith still has money to make and could possibly improve his scores with Seed out. I’d hold trades.

Have been contemplating Smith —> Whitfield or Rocky —> Neale all week.
Could also strengthen my shytty forward line which is probably more pressing...... Marshall was mentioned but I’m not sold on his JS or role moving forward. Any saints fans here??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keeping super POD Fyfe
Atkins E today, if he spuds then Gibbons becomes Stack a round early and Stack goes on field
But if campaigner Neale goes 150+, I might have too much FOMO and just go Fyfe -> Cripps instead.

Hmmm yeah the $$ works but not sure if you’re trolling or not. Isn’t Marshall a stop-gap until saints other ruck returns? When is he due to return?

When their other ruck is so good you can't even think of his name.

When their other ruck is so good you can't even think of his name.

Our other ruckmen are Pierce and Longer, Pierce played the first game and was hopeless, Longer is a good tap ruckman but hopeless around the ground.

Marshall is our best all round option in the ruck so if our selectors have any sense (which is doubtful) they will stick with Marshall for the rest of the season.

Is it crazy to think of trading Fyfe to one of:

Boak v Gray v D.Smith v Sheed v Sloane

I have bolded the above as they will also open up a DPP link with my forward line for great flexibility.
Yes, yes it is. There’s only 30 trades

AE851006-E54B-4B19-A24C-28E29EEF8C6B.jpeg

View attachment 653386
View attachment 653387

$220k spare. No trades used this weekend;
Thinking BSmith —> Whitfield to fortify defence, unless anyone can see anything more appealing? Would love to get Neale in but can’t see a logical Avenue unless rocky spuds it up this weekend. Thoughts appreciated

Would wait this week, Drew/Setterfield to 450k-ish forward next week (or 480kish if you go Gibbons -> Stack too).

Smith is doing enough to be a D6 until his round 14 bye. 80 average and plays through rounds 12 and 13, at which point he becomes an easy upgrade to a Hurn/Crisp/Sicily type.

I only ended up doing Scott > Rozee. Any other changes I need to make? Defence is a bit light. 107k with 25 trades left.
1555124103728.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back