Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until he shows up to training with a tribal face tatt.

Dont we all have one?
I recall NSWCROW has one

tyson-smiling.jpg

Not sure how credible this is, but read it somewhere (some Journo). Guess we'll find out in 20 minutes:

"25 changes to Fri / Sat teams and 10 confirmed outs for Sunday squads"

If that's true, may god help us all. It could be rookie carnage.

Very loose use of the term 'journo'.
That'd be patrick keane, one of the afls officially league accredited bumsniffers.

isnt that many given nearly 400 players run out on an afl field everyweek.

Also 25 'changes' probably means 12 outs or something stupid. Ie 2 changes = 1 in, 1 out.

Matt Crouch, going okay as well atm. Think I'll hold a little longer while his still averaging 90s... Will make some more money and should average 95+, Crows easy run.

cooney is a problem.. But how about Short/Rioli scoring ability? Are they going to make me money is my concern. Any other rookes you can think of maybe in midfield I dont have

This brought me to tears when I read it earlier today. (tears of laughter that is) No chance to reply until now. Crows next 5 are the Swans, the Hawks, the Dockers, the bullies and then Geelong. Yeah, piece of piss. Would hate to see what a difficult run would be like.

Make him Brodie Smith
Could do that, already have Laird though, and brodie has burnt me in the past. But what about downgrading him to ruggles, subbing tippa on field then upgrading Mills to a Fwd premo (via kerridge) in Zorko?

Could do that, already have Laird though, and brodie has burnt me in the past. But what about downgrading him to ruggles, subbing tippa on field then upgrading Mills to a Fwd premo (via kerridge) in Zorko?

Mills still mooing
Ruggles a week early

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This brought me to tears when I read it earlier today. (tears of laughter that is) No chance to reply until now. Crows next 5 are the Swans, the Hawks, the Dockers, the bullies and then Geelong. Yeah, piece of piss. Would hate to see what a difficult run would be like.

I watched the Crows demolish Port Adelaide and, as a Matt Crouch owner, I watched him closely. It was WAY too free flowing for him. The dude is a contested beast.

Not sure where the games are played, but I'd love him at a rainy SCG and a wet and windy Launceston in the next couple of weeks. Would be far more likely to hit 110 in those games than against Essendon on a nice day.

Trade in Josh Gibson last week, out this week...will sit him on the pine.

Gresh > Hartley only trade I'll do and will sit on my hands for a weeks I think till the cows moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back