Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went

Taranto>Newman
JOM>Murphy

Now got 7 premium mids and another possible premo in Oliver.

Was going to keep JOM for another week but his scoring was poor and now he's having injury troubles, I thought it was time to pull the pin. Loving Murphy's form as well.

I rage-traded JOM and it felt great. I'll bookmark this post for when I'm out of trades and he's averaging 95+ later in the year. :drunk:
Who did you trade him too?
Averaging 60 and then he isn't playing for a big fat 0, you made a good move
I can't wait to trash him next week

Did you upgrade or bring in a rookie?

Brought in Newman at the back. Via some DPP action. Got a bit more depth at the back, so Marchbank back onto the field.

Who knows. Could be a disaster. But given my premos have been meh, Gawn died and I've missed all the exciting mid-pricers, I might be a bit impulsive and aggressive the next few weeks to try to make up some ground. Conservative will just leave me exactly the same distance behind.

Trade 1: Very happy with JOM to Newman. Knee issues + similar scoring + 200k, a no brainer.

Trade 2: I don't like having cash wasting away when it could be turned into points, so I used the 200k to turn Taranto into Nankervis. I'm happy as barring significant injury it sures up F6 and gives SandiWitts that much needed cover. Taranto had some more cash to make, but so does Nank, so that cancels out the only negative aspect.

Looking at bringing in bubble rookies over the next couple weeks to keep the cash generation flowing. Didn't really like any of the other Sydney rookie options a great deal.

Duds to get rid of include: Hibberd, Eddy, Barrett, and possibly Stewart and Pickett.

O'Meara out meant I went him and Tuohy to Adams, Newman and $100k. Not the best use of two trades so early on but I had all 30 intact. Newman is a must have rookie and Adams is a stud.

Decision time. Gawn to...

- Nank + a bit of bank
- Stef
- Grundy

Sandi/Cameron/Ryder as backup.

Nank best option yeah? Fundage will allow me to hopefully upgrade another in the next couple of weeks.
in the same position as you mate, think Nank is the way i will be going (have strongly considered Stef though)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went Hibberd > Newmann, was a no brainer.

The real question is do I sit on Ryder and hope that he unpotatoes himself after the suspension or sideways to Nank and hope his form holds. The other option is get rid of that potato Bowes and get on board with Parfitt late or some other cheapo.

Decision time. Gawn to...

- Nank + a bit of bank
- Stef
- Grundy

Sandi/Cameron/Ryder as backup.

Nank best option yeah? Fundage will allow me to hopefully upgrade another in the next couple of weeks.
in the same position as you mate, think Nank is the way i will be going (have strongly considered Stef though)
In the same boat.
Nank plus cash helps with upgrading to a rook to heater or simpson.
Vs.
Stef he could be one of the best rucks dis year.if Asmith stays away.....go away Archie.

Gawn > Martin/Grundy
or
Gawn > N Riewoldt with Nankervis going into the ruck?

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

I'd absolutely do the 2nd. Worst case scenario nank hits a wall and you upgrade him later but in the meantime you get nRoo before a price rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back