Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Barrett and JOM both out along with have Hibberd whos not playing at my M11 this means i have no midemergency this week...
#livinglyfeontheedge
ecd6c2833733ef776faf7dd0b110c438_life-on-the-edge-meme-living-on-the-edge-meme_625-833.jpeg

Can anyone talk me into Josh Smith to Jake Lloyd?

I'm dumping O'Meara for Swallow
Might regret it if Jaeger only misses a week and then guns it, but I am not soo confident either of those two things will happen

Swallow will overtake O'Meara in price this week and continue on towards 400k+
If you don't already have Swallow then that is a logical trade. I already have him.

If you don't already have Swallow then that is a logical trade. I already have him.
Swallow was the first person I picked in my side pre season, and I had him all throughout JLT right until he was a late out in Round 1 and I went to Taranto before rolling lockout. What a silly move that proved to be, as I have since gotten rid of Taranto and gotten Swallow back in

I'm dumping O'Meara for Swallow
Might regret it if Jaeger only misses a week and then guns it, but I am not soo confident either of those two things will happen

Swallow will overtake O'Meara in price this week and continue on towards 400k+

O'Meara out means I'll be going JOM>Swallow.

Taranto survives another week and the Preuss ship sails.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawn -> Grundy
Eddy -> Newman

O'Meara, Hibberd, M.Kennedy survive
Hi Tippaz, can you explain how you did that? Isn't Eddy only a forward? So how are you trading him out for Newman?

Hi Tippaz, can you explain how you did that? Isn't Eddy only a forward? So how are you trading him out for Newman?

Assuming he swapped Eddy into the mids via a DPP player, then swapped Hibberd from the backs into the mids via Eddy. Then traded eddy > Newman.

Assuming he swapped Eddy into the mids via a DPP player, then swapped Hibberd from the backs into the mids via Eddy. Then traded eddy > Newman.
But Eddy is only a forward, not DP?

He deosn't have to be, he isn't actually getting moved and set in those positions. When you hit trade on eddy, you would see that you can hit swap with any dpp mid/fwd sitting in the middle. After you have hit swap, you'll then see a swap option for any dpp mid/bck sitting in the backline. After you have hit swap the second time you can then trade to a back of your choice. Hope this makes sense :thumbsu:

-T button on Eddy
-Swap Parfitt/Picket/Miles etc from mid to forward spot
-Spot now opens up in mid
-Swap Hibberd into that mid spot
-Spot now opens up in Defence
-Trade in Newman
-Eddy therefore turns into Newman

Make sense?
Yep, thanks guys.

Re: JOM

"Knock to the knee" is very specific - to me the club wants to infer that it is seperate to his previous knee issues.

I'd say he's rested for a week, and back for West Coast

I was trading him anyway, but certainly don't think holding is a bad option

I'm also facing the dilemma of pi$$ing Josh Smith off and I can get Taylor Adams (Yes, I know, it was an extremely rookie mistake not starting Adams).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back