Trades Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking of starting preuss on the bench as an emergency and see how he plays on friday. If he plays well then i can put a non playing rookie in the ruck 2 spot.

If he plays shithouse the i will swap gawn for grundy and leave Nankervis in the 2nd ruck spot instead of switching him to the forward line.

Just dont have faith that Preuss can keep generating 100 points??

Thinking of starting preuss on the bench as an emergency and see how he plays on friday. If he plays well then i can put a non playing rookie in the ruck 2 spot.

If he plays shithouse the i will swap gawn for grundy and leave Nankervis in the 2nd ruck spot instead of switching him to the forward line.

Wow didn't even think of that, good idea.

So it'll be unlocked after tomorrow's game? That would be brilliant if so.

So it'll be unlocked after tomorrow's game? That would be brilliant if so.
Round 4 AFL Fantasy Classic lockout details:‬

‪ Thursday 6:10pm AWST - Eagles/Swans players locked‬ in partial lockout
‪ Friday 4:20pm AEST - Dogs/Roos players also locked‬ in partial lockout
‪ Saturday 1:45pm AEST - FULL LOCKOUT

Awsome :thumbsu: Have been debating whether or not to start Preuss on the field all week. This makes it easier.

Thinking either:

JOM -> Fox (starting Barrett)
Eddy -> ANB

Or

Hibberd -> Williamson
Mountford -> Fox

First one is better for points, second one means I have one less DNP.

I'm thinking an identical trade to your first option, including starting barrett haha.

Want to get rid of S mitchell and shaw but I'll give them another week. Mitchell has been on 40+ at QT the last 2 weeks to end on 80 odd :( Tagged right out of it.

Which mid to trade in under $593k?

Leaning towards hanners. Slow start but surely he'll bounce back.

I'm trading JOM. Could go massive at any time but this is fantasy, so I feel a bit more comfortable doing those kinds of trades.

Wish I could afford Murphy.

Which mid to trade in under $593k?

Leaning towards hanners. Slow start but surely he'll bounce back.

I'm trading JOM. Could go massive at any time but this is fantasy, so I feel a bit more comfortable doing those kinds of trades.

Wish I could afford Murphy.

Hanners is definitely the pick for me under 593k, his break even is only 103. I guess there is some concern with his first two rounds and where Sydney are at, but he has an awesome record and looked good last week. Something else to sweeten the deal is he averages 106.3 against west coast and 116 at Domain stadium so you should hopefully get a good score to start!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats not going to happen.

Doesnt tackle. Handballs too much.

Also Hawks will not go bang. Will be bottom 6 this season.
He averaged 5 tackles a game in 2013 and 6 tackles a game on 2014. Where as this year he's averaged 2.

As for his kick to handball ratio, in 2013 he averaged 11 kicks in comparison to 11 handballs, in 2014 he averaged 12 kicks for 9 handballs.

Previously he's tackled fine and has had a pretty good kick ratio, he just hasn't over the first three games of the season.

Awsome :thumbsu: Have been debating whether or not to start Preuss on the field all week. This makes it easier.

I've got Ryder in R2, which makes it more complex. I'm debating whether to switch Nank to R3, so I have emergency cover - or to play without a Ruck emergency and take Nank's higher points on the field....

are you sure this is correct?
when i look at the rules i get -
Thursday, April 13 6:10pm AEST (Partial Lockout)
Friday, April 14 4:20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back