Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is everyone's theory on trading out a player getting a game vs a player not currently playing. Fairly obvious I'm talking about a Brayshaw/LDU vs Barry situation, so there's the current price differences (approx $60k) and break-evens to also take into account (positive 30's vs a negative amount). But in theory, which way do people usually go?

So what is everyone's theory on trading out a player getting a game vs a player not currently playing. Fairly obvious I'm talking about a Brayshaw/LDU vs Barry situation, so there's the current price differences (approx $60k) and break-evens to also take into account (positive 30's vs a negative amount). But in theory, which way do people usually go?
I always take the one playing, you never know when another Eddy situation arises.

Is it a crazy idea to bring in Danger this week?

I know he’s got a huge breakeven but he has destroyed the Saints before.

Say he scores 150-170ish, how much would he drop?
danger has a breakeven of 216
he has a projected score of 125 which will lose him 40,600. So lets say each 10 points dropped is about 4500 drop in price then.

still tossing these up. Barry --> Richards (via Finlayson) and Ryan --> Henry

At least we have to lunchtime to make a final decision.

I'm Thinking Ryan > Henry or Crowden....

I'm holding R Lobb.

Jelly on the pine - wait and see, then decide, I know Jelly is injured but would hold 2 weeks.
Same goes for Barry wait a week or two, maybe as someone may go down with an injury
usually happens to me when I trade out a dropped player. Hope you luck is better than mine.

First trade of the year done. Ryan to Henry.

I'm still deciding Ryan > Henry or Crowden.

Btw I'll be watching Fritsch play at the G on Sunday, is he better than Henry or Crowden as one to put on the field.
I have him so far just want an opinion from a Dees fan or someone who's seen him play live.

It's hopefully a good game and think Dees will put a hard tag on Titch, so think of Lairds 129VC loop as not sure what will happen...

I'm still deciding Ryan > Henry or Crowden.

Btw I'll be watching Fritsch play at the G on Sunday, is he better than Henry or Crowden as one to put on the field.
I have him so far just want an opinion from a Dees fan or someone who's seen him play live.

It's hopefully a good game and think Dees will put a hard tag on Titch, so think of Lairds 129VC loop as not sure what will happen...
Personally I have Fritsch on the bench and Henry on the ground. I really like Fritsch but think he’ll be good for. 60 every week. I’m sure at some stage he’ll kick 4 or 5 a put up a big score.
Regarding Titch I’m pretty sure Vince will do a hard tag. It’s hard to pass up a 130 vc score.

Sigh,I'm doing one of these trades but not sure which. I want to win for overall and league wins

Kelly to Cogs
+
100k, not sure when Kelly will be back and Cogs is a good fit for byes.
Cogs looks like premo

-
Sideways :(
Could use that extra 60 points from a premo

Brayshaw to Henry
Will Brayshaw even make his 33 be?
Faster cash gen vs Brayshaw who may only make another 50k depending on scoring and tog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You after points or cash?

Points, go Coniglio
Cash go Henry

Long term planning would tell me the rook trade with cash gen would be more viable over 60 points in one game. Can always trade Kelly if he's out for more than 3 weeks next week. Rooks may dry up and Henry is a cash cow to continue making moolah for the next 6 or so weeks.

Brayshaw could start going backwards and there's no other upcoming rooks I can think of to trade him to atm if he starts going backwards.

Edit: pulled trigger on Brayshaw trade

Last edited:
In the end went:
Ryan > Henry
Lobb > Ed Richards

Ablett will become Danger in a week or 2.

If I can beat my opponent this week I'll get a huge advantage given I have $625k in the bank and a heap of cows.

Edit:name

Last edited:
To jelly or not?
Think mclean is definitely top 6 and want to get him in.

Jelly v ryan v venables

Jelly - a lot of $ sitting in bench for who knowshow long
Ryan - lose the loophole which can worth ~50pts each week
Venables - doing nothing and now have fritsch and Henry

Is it a crazy idea to bring in Danger this week?

I know he’s got a huge breakeven but he has destroyed the Saints before.

Say he scores 150-170ish, how much would he drop?

Actually, danger's career ave against us is pretty poor. He has never scored above 120 and has a career ave of 78 iirc

Not saying he won't destroy us tomorrow, but you can't rely on his scoring history to build a case for going early on him

To jelly or not?
Think mclean is definitely top 6 and want to get him in.

Jelly v ryan v venables

Jelly - a lot of $ sitting in bench for who knowshow long
Ryan - lose the loophole which can worth ~50pts each week
Venables - doing nothing and now have fritsch and Henry

Ryan if your mid depth is sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back