Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually, danger's career ave against us is pretty poor. He has never scored above 120 and has a career ave of 78 iirc

Not saying he won't destroy us tomorrow, but you can't rely on his scoring history to build a case for going early on him
xPr70ZGoMQJgc.gif

Is it worth swapping Venables for Henry?
Depends. How are you other cows mooing?

Can you afford the trade?

Too many correctional trades early can leave you ****ed by Rnd 19 onwards

Depends. How are you other cows mooing?

Can you afford the trade?

Too many correctional trades early can leave you ****** by Rnd 19 onwards
Only cows i had/have concerns are Stephenson (until last night, loop holed him with Zgl), and Brayshaw. I have Most of the good cows:

Def: Doedee, Murray, Ed (now), Murphy plus Naughton
Mids: Kelly, Finlayson (will get him back to backline soon), Holman, Brayshaw, Banfield
Ruck: English
Fwd: Stephenson, Fritz, Zgl, Venables

Have only used 3 trades so far;

Ryder to NicNat
J Trengove (I know, POD that backfired) to J Martin, and
today Clark to Ed

Personally I have Fritsch on the bench and Henry on the ground. I really like Fritsch but think he’ll be good for. 60 every week. I’m sure at some stage he’ll kick 4 or 5 a put up a big score.
Regarding Titch I’m pretty sure Vince will do a hard tag. It’s hard to pass up a 130 vc score.

Thanks for your insight. Kindly appreciated.

Does anyone know much about Lobb? I think he can come good, but when????, R1 he had 97, then R2 lots of the ball but butchered it, then R3 on the way to 100 when injured.

I am concerned he will miss too many games throughout the season nd he did not have much preseason...

Do I hold tight and wait for him to come good or just avoid the pain and go up to Heeney?

Thanks in advance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am thinking one or both of these as well.

any decision?

Barry to Richards will be done soon.
Will wait until 7.30 for decision on Ryan to Henry

Barry to Richards will be done soon.
Will wait until 7.30 for decision on Ryan to Henry
Much as I'd love to save the trade until I need it, Ryan to Henry has to happen regardless of BE -88!
Barry definitely to go as well, being dropped out of a winning PA midfield in the same week SPP is suspended is not a good sign. I'm now thinking that an extra week to see how Coffield might come through instead.

So now you know what NOT to do!

I heard that Taylor/Henderson may be back in 2 weeks, which may mean Henry's JS could be a little dicey. Can anyone confirm the time-frame for their injuries? I was bringing in Crowden because of this, but if Henry looks secure for another 4 weeks, I think he would be the better option. Cheers in advance

Marchbank > Richards

Z Merrett > T Mitchell

Marchbank looked to be heading to premo status so a pity to have to trade him but it feels good to be rid of Merrett who was cancerous to my struggling team.

Question is to trade LDU or Brayshaw to Richards. Finlayson into mids and then losing possible DPP with Coffield (bubble next week).

Or hold and trade one of them to Coffield next week. RYan to Henry only trade locked in.
29 trades 154k in bank

upload_2018-4-14_13-28-10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back