Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering another cash grab with Ridley down to Lockhart. With money currently in bank plus this saving I can then go Williams to Whitfield.

Rocky to Cripps

MV5BYTEzMjBiMzktMjQyMS00YzBhLTgzNWQtNzA0NmEwMTNmMDQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_.jpg

Rocky to libba. Smith to Whitfield for me. Next week libba will do his knee
Rocky stays for me.
He will just keep moving down the mids. Until he has cash maxxed.

If Gibbons or Atkins didn't stink it up would have made the trade to Libba not so big FFS.

Need to do a back upgrade. Milera/Stewart in my sights. Gotta do something with Balta too which might mean getting Petch after a rise.

As an Eagles fan I feel ashamed I didn't start him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to upgrade my ruck English just isn't cutting it. Highly considering Witts.

Also need a defender but will probably wait until next week to go for a decent player like Milera or someone in that bracket

I need to upgrade my ruck English just isn't cutting it. Highly considering Witts.

Also need a defender but will probably wait until next week to go for a decent player like Milera or someone in that bracket
Hold down back for now but Hombsch will need to be moved on early

No real defensive rookies around though, Lockhart won't be good enough

Not starting Clark or Duursma could hurt

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 6.44.37 pm.png
If I were to trade a defender this week it'd be Hombsch or Burgess but I only want to make one trade this week and I'm very conflicted wether to ship off English or improve my defence and I really don't want to be left with 24 trades after round 3

View attachment 649980
If I were to trade a defender this week it'd be Hombsch or Burgess but I only want to make one trade this week and I'm very conflicted wether to ship off English or improve my defence and I really don't want to be left with 24 trades after round 3

I'd look to upgrade English then, he's not gonna cut it as R2

A little surprised with your Lockhart comment. I thought he looked quite good this week. In fact he looked better than quite a few of our rookies this week imo.

Rocky > Brouch thats all i can afford without doing two trades... Unless i dared to bring Mummy in lol 😝

Hopefully rocky can get up else I’m in massive strife. I currently have setterfield, Parker and drew on the field in forward line. McCarthy and balta on bench. After this weekend only McCarthy deserves to hold his spot. Drew will be dropped. Setterfield a good chance to be dropped. I’ll be forced to play balta!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back