Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gould > Williamson.

Not sure on second trade, maybe Dusty > Rozee, Walters or Simpkin or even Smith from Dogs if the flog isn't back.
You don’t have Williamson? :oops::oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One up one down not sure who yet

You must have a fair bit of free coin sitting around. Dunno how you can possibly start culling yet.

You must have a fair bit of free coin sitting around. Dunno how you can possibly start culling yet.

Lets say Brander & Pickett are both dropped next week. Both will be worth around 200k at the end of this round with B/E's between 0-20. Normally you wouldn't entertain a downgrade for only 75k-80k profit unless it's to cover a doughnut during a bye round, but if the right downgrade option with a -50 b/e is available, you have to consider it. 80k profit is like 120k in a full season. You don't necessarily have to spend the money right away, as it probably wouldn't be enough for 1 up one down upgrade unless going from a chubby rookie to mid-pricer or mid-pricer to fallen premo. A double downgrade of those 2 examples might net you 150-160k which would be enough for an upgrade a week later.

Hill and Williamson for two rookies with highest BE or not playing (Green, Noble, Long)

Which will give me approx up to $400k to play with for Rd 5 trade

I think you're going a little early on Noble and Long.

One down game and you're chucking them out.

Long scored 118 in basically 3 quarters in Rd1 & Noble I'm confident can consistently punch out low 80's when he gets a feel for things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back