Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble>Butler
Long>:padlock:Neale

Ben (Relton) Long 2.0, you fooled me TWICE you campaigner. This coach HATES him Gresh_Magic

Noble>Butler
Long>:padlock:Neale

Ben (Relton) Long 2.0, you fooled me TWICE you campaigner. This coach HATES him Gresh_Magic

Reversed my Long trade. Petracca looks rubbish in my team. Never looked at him once preseason and won't be bringing him in now.

You're either Long or you're not kentlemen :thumbsu:

I'm with you.

VC Macrae and not a great Naismith score tonight means it's Operation Get Gawn for me.
Whitfield is the logical $.
Naismith suffered from 1st game back from hamstring .....but also having Sinclair competing for ruck time

But if Sinclair gets dropped for R5 ......Naismith will score better again

Naismith suffered from 1st game back from hamstring .....but also having Sinclair competing for ruck time

But if Sinclair gets dropped for R5 ......Naismith will score better again
Naismith has apparently done his knee. That was the fear from Horse in the press conference

Which option is best?

First trade is Sauce to Conroy giving me 350k

Whitfield to Simpkin/Petracca and then picking Whitfield up again in a month. Leaves 400k in bank

b) Sturt to Simpkin/Petracca

c) Sturt to Doedee via Brander

d) Sturt to Hammil/Williamson via Brander

e) Sturt to Crisp via Brander

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naismith has apparently done his knee. That was the fear from Horse in the press conference

Which option is best?

Whitfield to Simpkin/Petracca and then picking Whitfield up again in a month. Leaves 400k in bank

I'm confused, i get your first trade .....if your 2nd trade is Whitfield down to ?????

Sturt therefore can't be upgraded this week

But I'd do the Jacobs trade (assuming he's your R3) ....hold Whitfield, and upgrade Sturt to Petracca

Which option is best?

Agree with WaynesWorld19 - a and Petracca. Seems like it’s carnage every week and Whitfield is ultimately a keeper, so the $80k or so isn’t worth 2 trades. If you had no other issues then maybe, but with Sauce as well you want the flexibility to do other things with your trades.

I'm confused, i get your first trade .....if your 2nd trade is Whitfield down to ?????

Sturt therefore can't be upgraded this week

But I'd do the Jacobs trade (assuming he's your R3) ....hold Whitfield, and upgrade Sturt to Petracca
1593125450251.png

Here is the full side.

Sauce to Conroy locked.

Then its either Whitfield to Petracca/Simpkin or Sturt up to premo

View attachment 899944

Here is the full side.

Sauce to Conroy locked.

Simpkin playing like a premo at the moment. He's looking very good and his role looks to be mainly midfield.

I was expecting him to break out next year but it looks like he's gone a year early.

View attachment 899944

Here is the full side.

Sauce to Conroy locked.

Definitely Sturt to Petracca

But you also have the option to swing Brander FWD and upgrading Noble to a premo :think:

Yep. You need to be really sure about turning around 200k or so.

2 trades per round is great but it's even a hard maneuver to pull off in AFL fantasy with injuries, dropped rookies and must have rookies popping up each round.

that’s exactly right. It’s never as cut & dry as it seems simply re-trading in fallen premos for those reasons you mention.

Need to be making minimum 250k to even consider it.

Definitely Sturt to Petracca

But you also have the option to swing Brander FWD and upgrading Noble to a premo :think:
I could trade Noble up to a premo but cant swing Brander FWD at the same time? Assuming of course I trade Sauce to Conroy.

I feel like the defensive rookies are scoring reasonably, certainly better than the forward rookies. Plus two defenders I am looking at played last night in Daniel and Lloyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back