Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could trade Noble up to a premo but cant swing Brander FWD at the same time? Assuming of course I trade Sauce to Conroy.

I feel like the defensive rookies are scoring reasonably, certainly better than the forward rookies. Plus two defenders I am looking at played last night in Daniel and Lloyd.
:thumbsu:

Then stick to Petracca

Hi Legends,
Would like to get some advice on what trades I should be doing this week.
My thoughts are:
Noble > Doodee
Not sure what else I should do. Thoughts?

Capture3.JPG

My post of 3 minutes doesn't appear to have aged well

😂

I didn't know he was done when I first posted either.

I had him as E on the bench, with Pit and Ceglar on field...

If Macrae got a high enough score as VC I was going to keep it that way, but now I'll swing Ceglar forward and replace Whitfield with Gawn for a proper C option.
(Not to mention his next 4 games.)

Works out OK $ wise, as I can get Doedee in for Sturt.

As for the Out/In debate...
...I'm not as convinced as most that Whitfield is a top 4 F anyway!
Certainly not seeing him as essential, put it that way.

I'm now running with Dusty, Cegs, Simpkin, Wingard, Dev & Taylor/Brander.

Hi Legends,
My thoughts are:
Noble > Doodee

View attachment 900174
Probably need to get some more cash generation in with Sturt, Davis, Bennell, Picket and Williams not playing

Say allo to the sexiest midfield in BF kents!
Welcome to the pound Mr.:padlock: Neale.
9920B530-54D6-4465-A16B-17030B643079.jpeg

...just don’t ask about the rest of the team.

Hey mate, Mr Hamill? Is he gonna get a gig for awhile or what? Trying to toss up b/w him & willo.👍
Picking Crows Rookies is a real raffle .....if you knew how the team was going to play, maybe you could select with confidence

Frankly I'm not keen on either option

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who should I trade out of Pickett/C.Taylor? (Btw, I currently have Pickett onfield, and have McInerney's score (74) as cover if required).

My plan is to get Petracca in.

Cheers

Surely Pickett right? Pickett has been dropped and plays for a team with tough competition for spots - and is in the midfield where rookie options usually score more.

Taylor is best 22, averages more and unless I have missed something, should not be dropped (wait for teams tonight for confirmation). He should make more money sooner (and similar pts in the fwds are more valuable).

Is it worth trading Whitfield down to a Petrecca or Wingard type then banking the 100k? Then bring him back in about a month?

Or is that a pointless trade?

I've already gone Kelly > Fyfe this week and there are no rookies who stand out to bring in.

Tearing my hair out what to do with the one trade left after trading Dunkley to Fyfe.

Was thinking downgrading Pickett to a rookie and having around $150k in the bank for next week, but not sure on any other more pertinent moves. Anyone have any ideas?

First year playing and starting to understand how this game affects yer overall wellbeing...

7a2d1119503ec700c857372ed69d77b0.jpg

Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hi Legends,
My thoughts are:
Noble > Doodee

View attachment 900174

Sturt, Pickett -> Doedee, Williamson for me. I assume DPP will let this happen.

Tearing my hair out what to do with the one trade left after trading Dunkley to Fyfe.

Was thinking downgrading Pickett to a rookie and having around $150k in the bank for next week, but not sure on any other more pertinent moves. Anyone have any ideas?

First year playing and starting to understand how this game affects yer overall wellbeing...

7a2d1119503ec700c857372ed69d77b0.jpg

View attachment 900288

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

8 non playing rookies by my count, with the potential of having a donut in the FWD line if Taylor doesn't play.

My advice would be to bring in a FWD/DEF rookie depending on if Taylor is named or not. Hold Pickett for now as he's the most likely to start playing again at some point.

Not enough coin to do that

Really? Your pic says 96k itb, Doedee only 93k higher than Pickett and Williamson cheaper than Sturt.

Annoying though then, in which case just Sturt to Williamson via Brander I guess. Someone can go for Hill next week if he gets up.

I'm going to have to ask, what does the rest of the team look like? Mid priced madness or sticking to guns and rookies?
Strictly GnR

Laird Doc
Neale Fyfe Cripps Macrae TMitch Danger
Grundy NicNat
Dusty Whitfield Heeney

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back