Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up keeping Darcy Cameron which looks to have been a mistake now because I was thinking of double downgrading next week but now one of those trades will have to be used to replace howe so I wont be able to grab two of the rookies on the bubble next week and I dont wanna go a premo short to maintain my ranking. Im grabbing Williamson for sturt but now I am thinking of going early on a 2nd rookie that will be on the bubble next week for Comben.
Im not too keen on the other rookies on this bubble this week. Im not commited to doing this but I was to pick a 2nd rookie who should it be?

My biggest prob is I have f all cash to play with so maybe its best to wait and see how the weekend unfolds.

1593175133398.png

I ended up keeping Darcy Cameron which looks to have been a mistake now because I was thinking of double downgrading next week but now one of those trades will have to be used to replace howe so I wont be able to grab two of the rookies on the bubble next week and I dont wanna go a premo short to maintain my ranking. Im grabbing Williamson for sturt but now I am thinking of going early on a 2nd rookie that will be on the bubble next week for Comben.
Im not too keen on the other rookies on this bubble this week. Im not commited to doing this but I was to pick a 2nd rookie who should it be?

My biggest prob is I have f all cash to play with so maybe its best to wait and see how the weekend unfolds.

View attachment 900604

Pickett > Williamson via Starc/Rivers
Sturt > Hill

next week
TylerB > Rookie
Howe > Lloyd

Pickett > Williamson via Starc/Rivers
Sturt > Hill

next week
TylerB > Rookie
Howe > Lloyd

still feels dicey up forward with Cameron and Comben on the bench.

I am leaning towards Sturt to Williamson and Comben to Hamill. This goes against what I was thinking just 24 hours ago but so would getting Hill and I feel alot more comfortable with my forward line this way. Even if I may be ultimately be shifting deck chairs on the rookie titanic so to speak. Which such a short season and plenty of trades any cash gen is helpful. Just hope these guys can stay in the team but I guess they have as much chance as any rookie as this stage.

1593215489059.png

still feels dicey up forward with Cameron and Comben on the bench.

I am leaning towards Sturt to Williamson and Comben to Hamill. This goes against what I was thinking just 24 hours ago but so would getting Hill and I feel alot more comfortable with my forward line this way. Even if I may be ultimately be shifting deck chairs on the rookie titanic so to speak. Which such a short season and plenty of trades any cash gen is helpful. Just hope these guys can stay in the team but I guess they have as much chance as any rookie as this stage.

View attachment 900739
Nice midfield kent
Nice rucks kent
Nice rooks kent

kent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back