Trades Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I traded Pickett, will keep Bennell and hope its just a rest. If not he goes next week.
There was an article today, might have been the Hun, saying Goodwin wanted to get Bennell fit enough for 85% TOG before they bring him back in - instead of the 50-65% he's currently capable of. So who knows when that is. Still weird he was named last week and then scratched this week

Not overly amped with my trades this week...

Madgen > L.Butler
D.Cameron > Pittonet
M.Pickett > McAdam

Frees up a little bit of cash for next week and only leaves me with Bennell and B.Davis as my guys not playing.

Whitfield survives and hopefully next week Brayshaw and Houston can be moved on

Guys like Ross, McIntosh will have to perform this week to hold their spot, so Pickett could be back next week possibly
Well, *.

Had been second-guessing my Pickett to M King trade all day. Other option would be Cumming to Hamill instead (but was hoping to get another sighter at him this week, and then choose between Hamill and L Butler next week).

I think the King-price-rise in the hand might still win the day

Anyone know what Xerri’s role will be. I am thinking it will be similar to the way Callum Sinclair was used last night. Mostly forward and some spells in ruck to give goldy a rest. Anyone know?

Second guessing myself big time. One trade left, 325k. Thinking Anderson to McGrath/Weller, Houston to Tom Stewart or Pickett to Bowes. Any thoughts

Ok boys, last decision of the week

Howe and 38k v Lachie Weller?
Both good options, arguments for both.

Howe probably has higher ceiling, but less consistent. Weller more fantasy friendly role, good CBAs, no chance of having to take a lockdown role. But will his form, and the Sun's form, hold?

Fwiw, I'd take the punt on Weller. As a Howe owner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not overly amped with my trades this week...

Madgen > L.Butler
D.Cameron > Pittonet
M.Pickett > McAdam

Frees up a little bit of cash for next week and only leaves me with Bennell and B.Davis as my guys not playing.

Whitfield survives and hopefully next week Brayshaw and Houston can be moved on
Like the first two trades, not sure about McAdam (or ditching Pickett). Guess you don't want to pay the extra for Serong or another safer mid-$200k option?

Like the first two trades, not sure about McAdam (or ditching Pickett). Guess you don't want to pay the extra for Serong or another safer mid-$200k option?

Ended up going Davis to McAdam. Could be throwing a trade but at least gets everyone playing except Bennell and Pickett who may both be back next week

Jetta to Young. Sont ask me why i have jetta cause i dont even know. Then merret to gaff and cripps to neale. Never felt better and more confident of trades since ive started. Zero chance i will change so i can now for the first time ever just relax and not worry about which trade to do

Last minute trade Friday was reversing Whit to Neale and doing Whit to Gaff hearing the Crows were going to tag Neale.

Gaff was a good POD, but cost another $9k.

Fast forward the weekend and it costs me 30 points, and now I am $9k short of getting Parfitt and Simpkon in.

Not to mention Dunks to Sidey -> since when does he ever get tagged! In 4 rounds I've had Danger and now Sidey DeBoered.

Seriously, why do I even bother with this stupid game!

Oh yeah, and thanks Cogs, I really appreciate your "effort" this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back