Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Points on your score are really all that matters in the end ;)

My point is that those who gambled the rookie rucks are committed & now hopefully stuck with underperforming rooks on field compared to others who are solely fielding the Swans rookies plus a few others.

Price per point doesn't faze me.
I've got the money for one of them and a trade left each round so if one gets dropped Saturday night.
Probably go Grundy who isn't overpriced and has the better draw. Let the cows moo and target fallen premos like Neale then go for Gawn closer to his bye.

I'm holding onto Meek and SPFlynn for a while yet though. Hunter the only one who might go.

‘I’m not sure if I’m allowed to really say too much’: Neale reveals concerning back scan

Reigning Brownlow medallist Lachie Neale has revealed a scan on his back during the week returned “not a great result” but will not use it as an excuse for any drop in form.

Speaking after his Brisbane Lions opened their 2021 account with a one-point win over Collingwood at Marvel Stadium courtesy of a goal after the siren from Zac Bailey, Neale said he was “battling a fair bit” with his body early in the season.

Asked about the matter on Thursday, the club’s official position was that Neale did not have a fracture in his back. Neale would not confirm the specifics of his injury, but nor did he suggest that it wasn’t significant.

‘I’m not sure if I’m allowed to really say too much’: Neale reveals concerning back scan

Reigning Brownlow medallist Lachie Neale has revealed a scan on his back during the week returned “not a great result” but will not use it as an excuse for any drop in form.

Speaking after his Brisbane Lions opened their 2021 account with a one-point win over Collingwood at Marvel Stadium courtesy of a goal after the siren from Zac Bailey, Neale said he was “battling a fair bit” with his body early in the season.

Asked about the matter on Thursday, the club’s official position was that Neale did not have a fracture in his back. Neale would not confirm the specifics of his injury, but nor did he suggest that it wasn’t significant.

Yep. Pretty obvious he's Cripps MK2 this year.

Flynn has averaged more than Grundy to date.
He needs a 150 to keep it up but even with a 70. Thats 70-80 less points over three rounds for a saving of 525k.

Meek is going at $1982 per point
Grundy $6324
Gawn $6534
SP Flynn $1137 :hearteyes:

Clearly with Gawn and Grundy and CDs algorithm all going off last week and last night having the pair is a matter of certainity more so than urgency.

I'm actually more confident in my decision to go Flynn R2/Meek R3 after round 2 than I was round 1.

When Meek had scored a 40 I thought oh no, not going to get any cash here...now I'm reasonably confident I'll get an upgrade sooner rather than later, having the Gawndy combo but a better def/mid/forward combo than others who only got 1 of the good ruck rookies

I'm actually more confident in my decision to go Flynn R2/Meek R3 after round 2 than I was round 1.

When Meek had scored a 40 I thought oh no, not going to get any cash here...now I'm reasonably confident I'll get an upgrade sooner rather than later, having the Gawndy combo but a better def/mid/forward combo than others who only got 1 of the good ruck rookies

Meek and Flynn will probably both share ruck duties this week (with Mummy and Darcy) resulting in poor scores for them both. :moustache:

Last edited:

Non-traders be spewing about this

What’s Neale’s new break even gonna be? He could get sub 600k soon..
Who cares? Not going to trade in a bloke pumping out 90’s every week. Looks injured IMO.

Edit: Just saw the posts about his back.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flynn has averaged more than Grundy to date.
He needs a 150 to keep it up but even with a 70. Thats 70-80 less points over three rounds for a saving of 525k.
Errrrrrrr

Grundy avg 123.3
Flynn avg 109

Underperforming? The gamble has already paid off. Gawn will drop dramatically in price.
Dramatically? He‘s set to drop 30k. You’re gonna waste a trade to save 30k? :drunk:

983D4BB9-3EE8-4C52-A747-7C8AC717835E.jpeg

madison.gif

I ended up holding Neale. The injury news almost made me trade him and obviously in hindsight i wish i did. I'm seeing on twitter a lot of decent supercoachers say that they'll be pulling the pin on him now. I cant really see the logic though. Surely you just trade him before last nights game. Hopefully the 9 day break will do him good and he bounces back against the doggies.

I ended up holding Neale. The injury news almost made me trade him and obviously in hindsight i wish i did. I'm seeing on twitter a lot of decent supercoachers say that they'll be pulling the pin on him now. I cant really see the logic though. Surely you just trade him before last nights game. Hopefully the 9 day break will do him good and he bounces back against the doggies.
Yeah I think if you held him for last night you're in for the long haul now.

Read the post mate.
As of end of round 2.

Maybe if Grundy didnt play anyone last night it would be even closer by end of round 3
Oh. So when you said “to date” you actually meant “as of last week” ?

Confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back