Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did I?

Only argument I remember from a few years ago is the no KPF policy in sc which I have stuck by. 😉
Man that’s going back a decade. Aren’t you glad I convinced you of that? Buddy in his prime the only exception.

Those who didn't get Tex this week, grab him in round 4, he's going to kick at least 20 goals vs Norf next weekend. At $350k or $400k, still a bargain. Will be $800k soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Lazzaro isn't an option after his crap score today

Depending on the Clark, Highmore and Kozi performances/selections, I might need to get Chapman (if he does well of course)

Otherwise I'll just wait a week for Dev Robertson, who might be a must have if he smashed it next week

Ideally no trades

Looks like Lazzaro isn't an option after his crap score today

Depending on the Clark, Highmore and Kozi performances/selections, I might need to get Chapman (if he does well of course)

Otherwise I'll just wait a week for Dev Robertson, who might be a must have if he smashed it next week

Ideally no trades

Hard to get a read on North wookies and players .
They are in for a world of pain this year.

Powell looks good even tho he scored poo.

I'm getting Grundy.

I did flag that of the 600k+ guys, he was the one that might not actually be over-priced.

But I didn't start him. I wish I had.

Nank is not working out as I had hoped. Kents like Balta keep chopping him out and his TOG is not what I was hoping for.

I'm thinking Cripps > Cunnington and Nank > Grundy.

Oh by the way, Grundys and Gawns are easy to get in after the fact. Easy. LOL

I'm getting Grundy.

I did flag that of the 600k+ guys, he was the one that might not actually be over-priced.

But I didn't start him. I wish I had.

Nank is not working out as I had hoped. Kents like Balta keep chopping him out and his TOG is not what I was hoping for.

I'm thinking Cripps > Cunnington and Nank > Grundy.

Oh by the way, Grundys and Gawns are easy to get in after the fact. Easy. LOL

You go for collingwood yet don't even have Grundy??? :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Going to bring in Baby John down back. $200k and will be number 1 ruck for the next month at least. Started with an 84 tonight. Highmore, Kosi, Clark scare me with the staggered team announcements

How long is Day out for ?

I don't think Baby John scored much in the ruck in the last Q.
Unsure of quarter breakdowns tho.

Going to bring in Baby John down back. $200k and will be number 1 ruck for the next month at least. Started with an 84 tonight. Highmore, Kosi, Clark scare me with the staggered team announcements

Could be an inspired pick I reckon.

How long is Smith out for?

Grundy is first picked with Gawn every year for rucks lol.....shouldn't have been any other choice really lol

Cheers, Captain Hindsight - still think Gawn was and will turn out to have been over-priced. And I'm gonna pay less for Grundy than you did - by a bit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back