Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would people prioritise getting Tex or CJ?
Higher risk/reward with Tex but I can't see CJ being a keeper for the whole season (maybe final upgrade though)

I'm trading both in this week. Hoping Tex might be a keeper and CJ D6 probably a stepping stone to Llyod or Ridley later on but also stability down back with rookie concerns.

Would people prioritise getting Tex or CJ?
Higher risk/reward with Tex but I can't see CJ being a keeper for the whole season (maybe final upgrade though)
For me it was CJ .....maynot be a keeper, but he'll make you a quick $100K

I'd like to think Tex can continue his huge streak .....but I'm not confident

Should I get Impey this week if I missed him?
Have 200k in the kitty, not sure what trades to do....

Spuditzke at D6 is a big problem but I don't want to trade in a premo other than Lloyd/Riddles so have to wait next week
Tyson just needs to go
View attachment 1097749

Any help would be great :thumbsu:
You need a defender far more than you need limpy

Chapman or Burgess for whoever is not named

Spuditzke at D6 is a big problem but I don't want to trade in a premo other than Lloyd/Riddles so have to wait next week
Tyson just needs to go
View attachment 1097749

Fantasia to CJ (Jiath) ....keep an eye on team selections, you maynot have a playing D6 ?

Tyson may play this week, but look to boot his sorry arse ....up to Heppell, or down to a Rookie, to help fund below

Look to cashing in De Goey next week or week after to Danger or Marshall

Tyson just needs to go
View attachment 1097749

Fantasia > Bowes
Tyson > Chapman (via Sharp to M11) and one of Rowe/Scott moved on-field

Fantasia to CJ (Jiath) ....keep an eye on team selections, you maynot have a playing D6 ?

Tyson may play this week, but look to boot his sorry arse ....up to Heppell, or down to a Rookie, to help fund below

Look to cashing in De Goey next week or week after to Danger or Marshall
Heppell I would have to get next week and I can't deal with Tyson for another week
Yeah need Kosi to play for D6 but he is a walking donut anyway

I think Impey might be good, can move Dusty to the mids. Surely it's not too late for Impey? I got big Tex last week and was rewarded so maybe Impey will be similar?

Fantasia > Bowes
Tyson > Chapman (via Sharp to M11) and one of Rowe/Scott moved on-field
Don't mind this but if I spend my cash to get Bowes, I say goodbye to Riddles and Lloyd for a while. Just can't not have one of these KOTD gulls in my side, it's too painful. Especially with Lloyd bottoming out and being ripe for the picking next week.

Heppell I would have to get next week and I can't deal with Tyson for another week
Yeah need Kosi to play for D6 but he is a walking donut anyway

I think Impey might be good, can move Dusty to the mids. Surely it's not too late for Impey? I got big Tex last week and was rewarded so maybe Impey will be similar?
Personally .....I think you've missed the Impey Train

Your DEF needs attention ....Fantasia at D4 will only bring you grief

Tyson to Dev Robertson if named .....and upgrade Fantasia to Bowes as suggested or who you fancy

I suggested Jiath because of his price and slated for a $50K price increase this week

Personally .....I think you've missed the Impey Train

Your DEF needs attention ....Fantasia at D4 will only bring you grief

Tyson to Dev Robertson if named .....and upgrade Fantasia to Bowes as suggested or who you fancy

I suggested Jiath because of his price and slated for a $50K price increase this week
I'm reluctant to trade Raz because I think he is good for a few goals tonight and should go at least 80.
The only man I fancy is Riddles and he is locked out now, that's the problem. When you have a guy KOTD that much you just have to get him, and I will gladly cop a Kosi donut or 20 at D6 for the privilege of getting Riddles next week.

Tyson just needs to go
View attachment 1097749

I'd go Goey to Impey. Should put your bank at about $330k. Could get either Lloyd or Ridley for Fantasia next week then.

Or someone for Dom Tyson :sick:. Might be able to get Petracca next week. Or downgrade Tyson, he's a waste of space in your team, better to get a rookie that will increase in price than hold him imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

H Clark & Markov to S.May & Houston. A.ny thoughts on this?
Have $567,000 in bank and can even go Tyson to one of them. Team is atrocious this year

Tyson is surely the worst of those 3. He should be first to go

I'm reluctant to trade Raz because I think he is good for a few goals tonight and should go at least 80.
The only man I fancy is Riddles and he is locked out now, that's the problem. When you have a guy KOTD that much you just have to get him, and I will gladly cop a Kosi donut or 20 at D6 for the privilege of getting Riddles next week.
No offence but you seem to be set on Impey despite some pretty good advice so go with your gut.

Pretty solid rain predicted for Perth on Sunday (20-40mm) so I would temper any expectations for a big score from some of our new recruits from Hawks and Freo, especially the intercepting defenders.

Probably means Kosi is an even lower chance to play. Titch and Fyfe both 130+

Tyson just needs to go
View attachment 1097749

Tyson to Impey via Dusty to mids.
Sharp to Chapman

Pretty solid rain predicted for Perth on Sunday (20-40mm) so I would temper any expectations for a big score from some of our new recruits from Hawks and Freo, especially the intercepting defenders.

Probably means Kosi is an even lower chance to play. Titch and Fyfe both 130+
If Fyfe isnt straight back in, named on the ball, lined up in the centre square at bouce down and score me 130+ IM GONNA *EN MELT campaignerS

It’s more that I don’t want to spend up on a def premo this week and miss out on Riddles/Lloyd.
Impey is scoring really well and will make heaps of cash, sideways from Tyson is a no-brainer
You have 3 spots free in your defence, why would you miss out on either Ridley or Lloyd?

Lloyd's price is only going down anyway, and Ridley's will stabilize next week - paying 15-20k more isn't going to prevent you from bringing him in at some point.

You also mentioned you would happily cop a donut which hurts you long term more than 20k.

A 100ppg player this week instead of a 0 scores the same amount of points as a 110ppg player next week over the next 11 rounds.

You have 3 spots free in your defence, why would you miss out on either Ridley or Lloyd?

Lloyd's price is only going down anyway, and Ridley's will stabilize next week - paying 15-20k more isn't going to prevent you from bringing him in at some point.

You also mentioned you would happily cop a donut which hurts you long term more than 20k.

A 100ppg player this week instead of a 0 scores the same amount of points as a 110ppg player next week over the next 11 rounds.
I will cop a donut if Kosi doesn't play at D6. Even if I get a def premo like Bowes, Kosi would still be D6 because I would have to trade Fantasia/Clark (D4/D5) to Bowes. So the risk of copping a donut does not change.

If I just spend my bank now to get Bowes, I would have to wait another 2 weeks to make the cash to get Riddles/Lloyd. I only want to bring in someone who I know for sure will be a top 6 def and I'm just not sure about Bowes.

Waiting on teams to drop but probably going Hunter (failed rook) to Grundy and maybe another upgrade.
Want to see if Fyfe is back the kent
FMD how do you have the cash to make a fat upgrade from Hunter to Grundy.... and then another upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back