Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any midpricers I'd want to burn a trade on to get Walker/Jiath, so probably just Sharp > Chapman for me.

Not the worst problem to have really. Any rookies I should be looking at turning Bruhn/Bergman for?

lol Hurn 4th highest DEF this year is second tier. Two of the three blokes ahead of him haven't even tonnes each round 😂

You campaigners must hate points in your teams hey.

Your gunna need a double ton this round from him

source (1).gif

Didn't the Suns say they were planning to rotate the 3 of Burgess, Graham and Greenwood through the ruck already? I still think he'll get plenty of ruck minutes, he was named as the starting ruckman....
I agree. He was on 70 off at 3/4 time anyway playing forward. Just a heads up to those thinking about it

I think Dow survives the cut due to weak backline.

Highmore or Sharp to get the cut for Chappy?
Sharp's closer to a recall but Highmore likely to score better. Up to you but I'd be inclined to cut Highmore personally.

What about between Sharp and Bruhn?
I'd trade Bruhn, sharp dpp handy, the fact that Bruhn didn't get included with two mids going out is disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Chapman really worth all the hype? Didn't look that impressive from what I saw and his first game wasn't anything to get excited about. Just seems like there might be cheaper rookie options available next week and the week after with Parks etc.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Is Chapman really worth all the hype? Didn't look that impressive from what I saw and his first game wasn't anything to get excited about. Just seems like there might be cheaper rookie options available next week and the week after with Parks etc.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
86 last week. JS extremely safe with Freo defensive injuries.

Hopefully just LDU>Chapman to build a bank for bigger things next week.
If Meek is dropped then also Meek>Treacy. Hope to keep Meek till he moos more, but it was always a planned trade to link future FWD Marshall. With Flynn out the trade will be necessary now if Meek misses to avoid a donut.

I don’t know what to do. Assuming Kozi gets dropped that’s two zeroes in defense

Attachments

• C6B1FC2A-3E09-45EE-9BC2-F6AE858736A3.png
    C6B1FC2A-3E09-45EE-9BC2-F6AE858736A3.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 24
I don’t know what to do. Assuming Kozi gets dropped that’s two zeroes in defense

Lachie Jones playing in 10 minutes.
Parks from Carlton selected for 2nd game this week.

Kosi the obvious trade out. Fyfe the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back