Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody Zilliams......

3 choices.......

1. Zilliams > Bowes
2. Zilliams > Impey via DPP
3. JClark > Impey via DPP (Koschitzke to replace Zilliams)

I don't believe his scoring pattern is sustainable given his suspect disposal and decision making at times and given the prolific scoring of other premium defenders (how many are averaging 100+?) I am reluctant to entertain mid pricers when I already have a 6 keeper backline.

Genuinely interested in people's thoughts..

1. Zilliams > Bowes

Last edited:
I don't believe his scoring pattern is sustainable given his suspect disposal and decision making at times and given the prolific scoring of other premium defenders (how many are averaging 100+?) I am reluctant to entertain mid pricers when I already have a 6 keeper backline.

Genuinely interested in people's thoughts..

1. Zilliams > Bowes
Bowes the only good option in that lot. Kick outs are his. Good DE%

No trades done yet this round but what are your thoughts on:

Phillips > Impey
Dow > Chapman (via sharp or Clark to mid)

Phillips > Impey
Sharp > Chapman

Phillip > Impey
Kosi > Chapman

Or can you see any better trades I could do.
Advice please

IMG_8240.JPG
IMG_8241.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No trades done yet this round but what are your thoughts on:

Phillips > Impey
Dow > Chapman (via sharp or Clark to mid)

Phillips > Impey
Sharp > Chapman

Phillip > Impey
Kosi > Chapman

Or can you see any better trades I could do.
Advice please

View attachment 1098523
View attachment 1098524

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Think I would choose the first option and save some bank!

Is it worth going Rowe > Chapman via dpp? It is probably the only way I can bring him in.

Rowe already has a + break even after 1 price rise, that 104 is rolled out and if he has another bad game his cash gen is stuffed pretty much.

Chapman's JS now appears to be safe? BE of -40 and it appears his ceiling is pretty good as he went 86 last week.

I really just need a reliable rookie in the back line that will play most weeks. Alternatively I can wait for teams tonight and play Kosi on field or trade to luke Parks instead but that seems a risk as we dont even know if he'll get a 3rd game yet.

Is it worth going Rowe > Chapman via dpp? It is probably the only way I can bring him in.

Rowe already has a + break even after 1 price rise, that 104 is rolled out and if he has another bad game his cash gen is stuffed pretty much.

Chapman's JS now appears to be safe? BE of -40 and it appears his ceiling is pretty good as he went 86 last week.

I really just need a reliable rookie in the back line that will play most weeks. Alternatively I can wait for teams tonight and play Kosi on field or trade to luke Parks instead but that seems a risk as we dont even know if he'll get a 3rd game yet.

Kosi your only back rookie needing a fix? You don't have a Highmore/sharp etc you can trade too? If kosi is your only weakness trade to Chapman for sure.

Kosi your only back rookie needing a fix? You don't have a Highmore/sharp etc you can trade too? If kosi is your only weakness trade to Chapman for sure.
Thanks for the reply mate.

Yeah unfortunately my d6-8 are highmore, kosi and sharp, but I've only got 2k banked so can't even do kosi>Chapman as I still fall short.

I'll will need to be a Rowe or Powell type to get Chapman.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah unfortunately my d6-8 are highmore, kosi and sharp, but I've only got 2k banked so can't even do kosi>Chapman as I still fall short.

Prob not worth it. Rowe could smash out another tonne some time. Parks and Jones are on the horizon down back.

Oh damn i see....nah not worth it bro, hope Kosi plays and in 2 weeks go Sharp to Jones!

You could always do Sharp > Parks & Kozi > Chappy

I'll will need to be a Rowe or Powell type to get Chapman
Am thinking that using DPP won't actually strengthen your backline as you'll need to shift Clark or Laird to MID to make it happen?

I've only done the one trade this week....Sharp to Chapman.

Can't do much with the other one, saving it...only have $38k in the bank now.....need some generation if i am going to upgrade Clark soon.....or if i need to offload Butters....farkkkkin

Prob not worth it. Rowe could smash out another tonne some time. Parks and Jones are on the horizon down back.

Oh damn i see....nah not worth it bro, hope Kosi plays and in 2 weeks go Sharp to Jones!

You could always do Sharp > Parks & Kozi > Chappy

Am thinking that using DPP won't actually strengthen your backline as you'll need to shift Clark or Laird to MID to make it happen?

Thanks heaps for the replies and advice guys.

My team is pretty stuffed with cash gen on the bench, as you can see from my team below I have 4 non playing rooks on the bench, although hoping bergman gets a run next week.

I can't see any other way to get chapman in without sacrificing a playing rookie still making cash, but i don't really want to miss the boat on chapman either.

I could do what AB suggested, and get both parks and chapman, but don't like the idea of burning the extra trade but may need to be done.

Only other option really is sharp > parks

1618013772322.png

My team is pretty stuffed with cash gen on the bench, as you can see from my team below I have 4 non playing rooks on the bench, although hoping bergman gets a run next week.

I can't see any other way to get chapman in without sacrificing a playing rookie still making cash, but i don't really want to miss the boat on chapman either.

I could do what AB suggested, and get both parks and chapman, but don't like the idea of burning the extra trade but may need to be done.

View attachment 1098595
OK yeah Rowe to Chapman your only real option. Rowe is averaging 54 with BE 34 - almost ready to cash-in anyway

View attachment 1098595

Another option is AFyfe > Parks (move Sharp to M11) clears out a dead rookie for a playing one and opens up a DP link. Whoever doesn't play out of Highmore/Sharp/Bergman in upcoming rounds can be your C loophole.

Another option is AFyfe > Parks (move Sharp to M11) clears out a dead rookie for a playing one and opens up a DP link. Whoever doesn't play out of Highmore/Sharp/Bergman in upcoming rounds can be your C loophole.

Thanks AB, it's definitely something I have considered, the only thing is sharp always seem to be and emergency so its really risky when playing around with loopholes in that case, whereas A Fyfe is no chance of playing and is a safe loophole, + i'd actually make a tiny bit of cash from sharp haha.. small victories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back