Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
giphy.gif
trade sell hold.gif

Yes Folks ....step up, step up.....use your trades, no need to hold them ....use them and feel that happy rush and warm contentment

You know you want to :moustache: .....if you're too nervous, take a few shots ....it'll give you the right amount of Bravado

Last edited:
Ideally no trades, but I'm due for a couple injuries and suspensions lol

I have my eye on Lazzaro and Chapman, see what they dish up

Unfortunately I can't trade Clark to Daniher, so there won't be another roughie manoeuvre from me

I need mids not sure I can get to him yet, need another cheaper fallen uber prem mid, Petracca, Jelly or Merrett all have big BE's.

One of them will do nicely.:thumbsu:

Jellys going 160 this week kenty. 😎👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in a bit of a conundrum.

Planning on giving Cripps one more week, but if he struggles, will be tempted to trade to Brayshaw if they both remain within $100k of each other (Cripps -$50k, Brayshaw +$30k approx).

What's the likelihood of this happening?

Other option would be to get Brayshaw this week and skip Butters altogether (was going to trade him in this week).

Really really keen to see those who gambled against Gawndy pay the price with the rookie rucks going ordinary this week & how they go about rectifying a negative POD.

Really really keen to see those who gambled against Gawndy pay the price with the rookie rucks going ordinary this week & how they go about rectifying a negative POD.
Flynn has averaged more than Grundy to date.
He needs a 150 to keep it up but even with a 70. Thats 70-80 less points over three rounds for a saving of 525k.

Meek is going at $1982 per point
Grundy $6324
Gawn $6534
SP Flynn $1137 :hearteyes:

Clearly with Gawn and Grundy and CDs algorithm all going off last week and last night having the pair is a matter of certainity more so than urgency.

Flynn has averaged more than Grundy to date.
He needs a 150 to keep it up but even with a 70. Thats 70-80 less points over three rounds for a saving of 525k.

Meek is going at $1982 per point
Grundy $6324
Gawn $6534
SP Flynn $1137 :hearteyes:

Clearly with Gawn and Grundy and CDs algorithm all going off last week and last night having the pair is a matter of certainity more so than urgency.

My point is that those who gambled the rookie rucks are committed & now hopefully stuck with underperforming rooks on field compared to others who are solely fielding the Swans rookies plus a few others.

Price per point doesn't faze me.

My point is that those who gambled the rookie rucks are committed & now hopefully stuck with underperforming rooks on field compared to others who are solely fielding the Swans rookies plus a few others.

Price per point doesn't faze me.

Underperforming? The gamble has already paid off. Gawn will drop dramatically in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back