Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are people moving on Neale?

Last week was the time to do it but there's still not a lot to be gained by holding on to him now imo. If it was just form then it'd be no big deal, we know he'd turn the corner and pump out a massive score but he's simply not fit. According to Fages "it's not a serious injury" and Neale describes his scans as "not a great result" but the whole thing has been kept quiet and he's played every game. Says to me we'll continue to play him because his injury won't get worse from playing but he simply can't give his full output. There is a chance it was so minor that the 9 day break is all he needed but considering we're not seeing any interviews where he's dismissing it or talking about how he's now fine suggests to me it's lingering. The secrecy surrounding his issues from the Lions has been pretty annoying tbh. I feel like you can expect him to turn it on for a quarter or two where he looks a million bucks then virtually nothing for the rest of the match and the likelihood of him being rested at some point has to be pretty high. Trade ASAP imo.

So many rookies!

* you Chappy, you expensive * bastard

No trades baby!

Next week double downgrade/rookie correction, the week after I grab a premo mid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree Hunter is a failed pick

Jordan Clark is performing as expected imo and will bite many impatient coaches on the backside in a few weeks time when inferior rookies will have to be fielded in droves, read Bollox's round 4-5-6 theory here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/round-4-trades.1260973/post-69429213

If you expected a 85-90 average from him then think again, 70-75 from J Clark is more than fine to get to the byes at 350-400k.

As an example I remember when everyone jumped on Bonner like 2-3 years ago after a big round 1 score, everyone expected too much from him and he disappointed averaging about 60 since his round 1 heights, Clark is a far more useful prospect than what Bonner was back then and so far his scoring variance is excellent over the first 3 rounds, he's a far safer pick than most rookies at the moment.

Imo your advice was very reactionary hence I felt the need to give my 2 cents. Yes Macrae will get points, but slaying J Clark is not the right cow for it.
This is a public forum so anyone can put their 2c in. No qualms there but your ‘need’ to advise someone to ignore an opinion, I didn’t like.

Also, don’t be presumptuous in thinking I was expecting ANYTHING from Clark. I don’t own him and I don’t think anyone starting Clark was expecting a 70-75. That’s a poor return on investment at his starting price. A rookie would give give much better value for half the price.

Moving on, let’s say he continues his current 73avg (which is in the middle of your projection). He’ll be 358k come the byes (rd12). A whopping 117k profit from his start price. (That’s assuming he maintains that avg or even has JS over that entire stretch to the byes). That’s a slow burn at best.

Why wait? Give me Macrae NOW and find some other bum rookie who’ll make that cash in half the time. That’s being proactive.

Its sideways but I think I will trade Caleb Daniel for Dunkley. Dunkley looks like the must have forward this year.

Was just about to post this
View attachment 1097062

But it would be rare, but its o so tempting

CJ's play worries to keep up his scoring.

He has run a dash but SC is about disposal efficiency. His disposal is a bit wonky and he doesn't get kick outs. Even in his highlights some of it was miskicks that were lucky not to be turnovers.

He is tempting though as a risk reward.

is Jiath gonna keep this sh*t up?

Odds are against him. Probably see him averaging 80-90 for the rest of the year. Will earn you cash but he's nearly at a price I want a keeper.

Last edited:
is Jiath gonna keep this sh*t up?
I think he will have the odd really low scoring game. Flip side is he is improving rapidly and if he irons out some of the rough edges to his game, he could have a monster scoring game too because he does all the things supercoach loves - takes contested marks, tackles and kicks long.

This is a public forum so anyone can put their 2c in. No qualms there but your ‘need’ to advise someone to ignore an opinion, I didn’t like.

Also, don’t be presumptuous in thinking I was expecting ANYTHING from Clark. I don’t own him and I don’t think anyone starting Clark was expecting a 70-75. That’s a poor return on investment at his starting price. A rookie would give give much better value for half the price.

Moving on, let’s say he continues his current 73avg (which is in the middle of your projection). He’ll be 358k come the byes (rd12). A whopping 117k profit from his start price. (That’s assuming he maintains that avg or even has JS over that entire stretch to the byes). That’s a slow burn at best.

Why wait? Give me Macrae NOW and find some other bum rookie who’ll make that cash in half the time. That’s being proactive.
Rookies you say

Cheap defensive ones

300k filter on here

Screenshot_20210408-161738_SuperCoach.jpg

74e92a6f41ebcac61b0ec795c5842716.gif

I'm a little gun shy after making 2 ******* horrendous trades last week.

Dow>Chapman on the radar, but wary of Chapman JS and looks like some other defensive rooks could be on the way.

Thoughts on Dow>Chapman and any other trades that I should consider?

1617864778897.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back