Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone considering Jelly to Riddler this week? I feel like this might be a popular trade.

To sideways with a long season ahead.

Jelly is doing meh. Does the injuries give him more midfield minutes? Will this be the week he gets 120+

Sydney are pretty good young side with their fast ball movement, does this prevent Riddles ability to score big with less intercepts, could this be the week he scores sub 100?

Personally, I just hold and wait to bring in Riddles down the stretch.

This is a public forum so anyone can put their 2c in. No qualms there but your ‘need’ to advise someone to ignore an opinion, I didn’t like.

Also, don’t be presumptuous in thinking I was expecting ANYTHING from Clark. I don’t own him and I don’t think anyone starting Clark was expecting a 70-75. That’s a poor return on investment at his starting price. A rookie would give give much better value for half the price.

Moving on, let’s say he continues his current 73avg (which is in the middle of your projection). He’ll be 358k come the byes (rd12). A whopping 117k profit from his start price. (That’s assuming he maintains that avg or even has JS over that entire stretch to the byes). That’s a slow burn at best.

Why wait? Give me Macrae NOW and find some other bum rookie who’ll make that cash in half the time. That’s being proactive.
I'm with you Kadog, and I'm doing sideways Clark to Impey!

To sideways with a long season ahead.

Jelly is doing meh. Does the injuries give him more midfield minutes? Will this be the week he gets 120+

Sydney are pretty good young side with their fast ball movement, does this prevent Riddles ability to score big with less intercepts, could this be the week he scores sub 100?

Personally, I just hold and wait to bring in Riddles down the stretch.
Youre probably right. I just feel like there's been hundreds of posts with this option so f... oh wait that was just one guy.

To be clear I don't own Jelly. I'm 100% winding JM up. :moustache:

I'm a little gun shy after making 2 ******* horrendous trades last week.

Dow>Chapman on the radar, but wary of Chapman JS and looks like some other defensive rooks could be on the way.

Thoughts on Dow>Chapman and any other trades that I should consider?

View attachment 1097131
I'm doing Dow to Chapman. He looks good and Freo have enough injuries that he should stay in long enough to moo.

Thinking of booting H Sharp for Impey. Hoping that Highmore gets named, as I'd be more comfortable with him at D6 than Kosi. If not, will consider Kosi to Chapman. Very sideways but they way Kosi is going, he'll start going backwards soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone reckon Bruhn is gonna get a few more games? Im tempted to ditch him for Chapman and move Sharp to the mids, but if he's getting games there isnt much point. FFS Leon why can't you do anything right.
Yeah, I think he comes in. Be mad not to really.

Petracca could be 530K-ish too if he floats your boat.
He'll be a great upgrade choice when he finds form again.
Unfortunately I started with him and he is a concern. I particularly don't like those cupping bruises on his thighs. Why would he be having that treatment if he had no leg problems?

I guess it may not mean all that much. Swimmer Michael Phelps was covered with them in the 2016 Olympics and still won 4 gold medals.

Screenshot 2021-04-08 180027.jpg

Last edited:
He'll be a great upgrade choice when he finds form again.
Unfortunately I started with him and he is a concern. I particularly don't like those cupping bruises on his thighs. Why would he be having that treatment if he had no leg problems?
Missed those, no idea what it's about.

I obviously don't keep a close enough eye on his thighs.

I'm a little gun shy after making 2 ******* horrendous trades last week.

Dow>Chapman on the radar, but wary of Chapman JS and looks like some other defensive rooks could be on the way.

Thoughts on Dow>Chapman and any other trades that I should consider?

View attachment 1097131
dow to chapman seems good.
nice team.

Pulling the trigger:

Young > Chapman
JDG > Ridley (via Campbell, via Clark)

Ridley BE of 61 and priced at 586,000 is too good to pass up, and there are a few defensive rookie options next week if I need to make any changes.

Very confident Chapman retains his spot.

With Highmore training with the guys doing extra running today I expect him to miss and so my one trade will be Sharp to Chapman.

Risk not having a loophole next week but I've had Macrae C earmarked for a while against the Suns.
Timing not ideal but at least I can see Kosi and Highmore back in the side, Sharp not so much.

Dow and Fantasia out for Waterman and Tex?
I know it’s later than I like on Tex but I missed last week due to being busy and I’m convinced he will be a top 6 forward.
I have to downgrade to waterman just so I can afford him.
I don’t really have any other players I need to ditch.

Would it be wise to trade Brockman to Waterman? Doing so will give me enough cash to trade Dow to Impey .Or, am I wasting 2 trades?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back