Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be a great upgrade choice when he finds form again.
Unfortunately I started with him and he is a concern. I particularly don't like those cupping bruises on his thighs. Why would he be having that treatment if he had no leg problems?

I guess it may not mean all that much. Swimmer Michael Phelps was covered with them in the 2016 Olympics and still won 4 gold medals.

View attachment 1097203
I started with him too, when you watch him, his power and explosiveness is still there so the cupping is no concern for me. He is going at world record pace for most clangers in a season, he is butchering it like crazy rn, this is unsustainable and if that drops from 6-7 a game to 3-4 he'd have tonned up first three rounds. He also hasn't kicked as many goals as I expected but that's more luck based tbh.

Cant decide on who im trading H Clark to

Hurn v Rich v Short v Daniel v Bowes

I think Short and Daniel are probably the best picks but i seem to be swaying towards the other 3.

Cant decide on who im trading H Clark to

Hurn v Rich v Short v Daniel v Bowes

I think Short and Daniel are probably the best picks but i seem to be swaying towards the other 3.
I have Short and Daniel and desperately want either Hurn and Bowes instead.

I have Short and Daniel and desperately want either Hurn and Bowes instead.
If you had to pick Hurn or Bowes who would it be though? I watched Bowes closely for the first time last week and i think he was on 9 at 1/4 time. You could look at that two ways. He will have down quarters like most players but because hes a breakout pod you'll think hes coming back to reality. Or you could go, gee he scored 80+ in the next 3 quarters.

QUICK!

WHICH OPTION???

A:

1617871972474.png

B:

1617872010571.png

C:

giphy.gif

Essentially
Fantasia out for Ridley, but I'm short $30k.
So Rowe or Kosi (via Cox) out for Waterman?

Was holding off to see if I needed Chapman, but with Parks on the bubble, and Lachie Jones being named, we have more DEF bubble boys coming, so I can pass on Chapman.

1617872177821.png

giphy.gif

If you had to pick Hurn or Bowes who would it be though? I watched Bowes closely for the first time last week and i think he was on 9 at 1/4 time. You could look at that two ways. He will have down quarters like most players but because hes a breakout pod you'll think hes coming back to reality. Or you could go, gee he scored 80+ in the next 3 quarters.
Hurn is mr consistency and has runs on the board. Bowes is still a little risky. I’d go Hurn first.

Definitely the Hurndog. Looks fit and firing on all cylinders.

If only we all listened to the sage advice of 'ol mate and SC King Here2tellyouwhy

I started with him too, when you watch him, his power and explosiveness is still there so the cupping is no concern for me. He is going at world record pace for most clangers in a season, he is butchering it like crazy rn, this is unsustainable and if that drops from 6-7 a game to 3-4 he'd have tonned up first three rounds. He also hasn't kicked as many goals as I expected but that's more luck based tbh.
Yes that's definitely been his problem. Overrunning the ball, dropping marks, fumbling badly. Can't see that lasting for long and as he's a keeper the price drop is meaningless. Just missing out on points until he comes good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes that's definitely been his problem. Overrunning the ball, dropping marks, fumbling badly. Can't see that lasting for long and as he's a keeper the price drop is meaningless. Just missing out on points until he comes good.
It so painful having him and Jelly rn, both in a bad patch of scoring and. I'm just waiting for them to come good. Considering their relatively low ownership, once they come good I'll rocket up the rankings.

Need to offload Tyson. Too late for Warner?
Otherwise can bring in Jiath

CJ should be more consistent, and we all love our defenders.

Love watching him. Would be even better viewing in your side!

Definitely the Hurndog. Looks fit and firing on all cylinders.

If only we all listened to the sage advice of 'ol mate and SC King Here2tellyouwhy
You know why Hurn has been so good?

Cos none of you kents jumped on him and broke him all these years.

Tread carefully mofos :mad:

Dow and Fantasia out for Waterman and Tex?
I know it’s later than I like on Tex but I missed last week due to being busy and I’m convinced he will be a top 6 forward.
I have to downgrade to waterman just so I can afford him.
I don’t really have any other players I need to ditch.

He might be a top 6 forward for the season (although I think it's unlikely) but will he be a top 6 forward from round 4 onwards, which is the context that matters for you. Do you REALLY think he'll manage to be a top 6 forward even taking out 3 130+ scores that you missed?

I'm trading out young, giving me 328k to spend. Unlucky i did not have enough for Jiath, but any other recommendations for who i should trade in with this amount of money.
Hold. Unless you’ve got a problem elsewhere. Trades and cash in hand is good.

Okay kids, been a long week, flat out at work but have finally settled down with a classy Dimple on the rocks to assess the options for Round 4.

Team currently is:

View attachment 1096719View attachment 1096720

Hunter Clark is my big issue for the week. Feel I have got this one wrong unfortunately so thinking he goes...

Option 1:

View attachment 1096718

Gives me a backline of:

View attachment 1096721

Option 2:

View attachment 1096722

Gives me a backline of:

View attachment 1096723

Not 100% committed to doing either strategy yet, keen to hear advice, opinions or ideas that I may be missing. Cheers all! 👍🥃😎
Honestly team looks pretty darn good. Maybe H.Clark is a bit suboptimal at D6 but he’s not going to lose a significant amount of cash. If you’re certain Bowes is the guy you want then by all means get him but otherwise you can hold H.Clark for a couple more weeks and swap him to a bottomed out midfield premo via DPP.

Would people prioritise getting Tex or CJ?
Higher risk/reward with Tex but I can't see CJ being a keeper for the whole season (maybe final upgrade though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back