AFL RDT Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Clark is killing me, should have upgraded him to Ridley yesterday when I had the chance.

Not sure which way to go this week. I have $152,100k in the bank. Was thinking HClark >Jiath & Rowe > Tex but i would need 1 of Sharp/Highmore/Kozi to play. Is Neale worth keeping now that he's leaked so much cash?

Are there any better options that I'm not seeing?

1.JPG 2.JPG

Hunter Clark is killing me, should have upgraded him to Ridley yesterday when I had the chance.

Not sure which way to go this week. I have $152,100k in the bank. Was thinking HClark >Jiath & Rowe > Tex but i would need 1 of Sharp/Highmore/Kozi to play. Is Neale worth keeping now that he's leaked so much cash?

View attachment 1097731View attachment 1097732

I think Neale is worth keeping now. I like Rowe for this round and im not 100% convinced Jiath will average that much more than H.Clark. Tex is a great option for the short to mid term but i dont think he is a must have.

Personally, i would go H.Clark to Cumming (or Jiath if you prefer) and Sharp to Chapman via Fyfe. I think Kozi and Highmore are injury subs at best this round and Sharp is probably unlikely to come back anytime soon.

Alternatively, if by chance Highmore is selected tonight you can do Clark > Tex (via Sharp & Scott) and Kozi > Chapman (if needed)

I traded Gaff last week and got punished for it.
That said, Neale is clearly struggling with injury and now Bevo has said they will have someone run with Neale. I think you have more justification to trade Neale than I had to trade Gaff.

I didn't and Ridley rewarded me with a 110.
I'm giving him one more chance not necessarily by choice. I had far more urgent matters to attend to.
I've noticed that the 4 highest scoring DT teams this year are Sydney, Gold Coast, West Coast and Melbourne. It's amazing that the only player I have from the 3 latter teams is Jordan.

I'm giving him one more chance not necessarily by choice. I had far more urgent matters to attend to.
I've noticed that the 4 highest scoring DT teams this year are Sydney, Gold Coast, West Coast and Melbourne. It's amazing that the only player I have from the 3 latter teams is Jordan.

I hardly ever have West Coast players. They never have impactful rookies and their premos are all ho hum.

The amount of cash leaked by Neale is only relevant if you traded him out which I think would be a ridiculous decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The decision to hang onto Williams even though he'd been suspended for round 1 will prove to be a season killer.
Jones not being selected in round 1 meant I copped a donut and unless Highmore comes back this week, I'll cop another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back