Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

FswpCG0aEAEdWW3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A party probs gets DPP .
Unsure on future JS ..

Hickey listed 3 weeks away ...does he stay in ...

Brown inj ?
Gawn inj .

Van Rooyen an option ...extra money for upgrade s
Actually, I can get Van Rooyen for Chesser and keep Callaghan on the bench. That may be the safest play.

What’s JVR’s JS anyway?
I’ll have to field him, so what’s the diff with Chandler’s score you think?

Actually, I can get Van Rooyen for Chesser and keep Callaghan on the bench. That may be the safest play.

What’s JVR’s JS anyway?
I’ll have to field him, so what’s the diff with Chandler’s score you think?

Brown inj unsure how long for .
Chandler on the ext bench don't know why ... surley he plays .

Both are forwards both prob need goals to score .

Didn't Dee's play petty forward last weekend?

With Titch scoring poorly last night I’m nervous having Dale, macrae, Darcy and Ridley to come.

Hmmm do I upgrade, just feels tk sideways this early.

E78FDFAC-C259-4C0F-9C60-5A480E2A4352.jpeg
82B930BA-998C-4864-9833-A8F02B6E66ED.jpeg

Pretty stuck this week. Wouldn’t mind Noah long but finding someone to trade out for him is hard.

At this stage I have Mackenzie on the bench (could also change to Chandler) but I feel I’m missing out on points by having s*** trucks in DEF whilst having to bench one of Mackenzie/Chandler.

JHF > Long
Young > Stewart?

JHF > Long
252k bank for upgrades

Greene > Long

JHF > Long
Bont > Oliver

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Traded out: Darcy Cameron, Finn Callaghan and Andrew Brayshaw

Traded in: Tim English, Will Phillips and LDU

Bit risky using a boost to get LDU in and Brayshaw out but have to go with the gut.

Does Phillipou to Day make sense? $292k left in the kitty which I had originally planned for Stewart but I’m itching to spend it. Doesn’t feel correct to have that much unspent as I’m catching up.

Cowan on field at D6 otherwise.

Does Phillipou to Day make sense? $292k left in the kitty which I had originally planned for Stewart but I’m itching to spend it. Doesn’t feel correct to have that much unspent as I’m catching up.

Cowan on field at D6 otherwise.
No issues with Day, but cutting Phillipou very early in the cash gen department.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could someone help please...Life is nuts and I haven't seen any games or anything.
I traded out Cameron for the placeholder Caminiti but would prefer someone else.

Happy to use a boost.
What would you do with this?

View attachment 1652334

Your 2 weakest players are Worpel & Callaghan.
I would trade Callaghan > Chandler swing Davey to the mids, this gets Caminiti off the ground and play Hollands at M8
Then you will have enough to trade Worpel to any Premo mid you want.

Your 2 weakest players are Worpel & Callaghan.
I would trade Callaghan > Chandler swing Davey to the mids, this gets Caminiti off the ground and play Hollands at M8
Then you will have enough to trade Worpel to any Premo mid you want.
Thank you!!!!

Is Ratugolea to Ryan worth it? Will be sitting at R3 so only for the cash generation

Rat only needs one spike game to kick start cash-gen again. Has better JS. Save the trade.

FWIW I traded Rat to van Rooyen this week, only so I could afford Setterfield to Oliver, otherwise I would have held Rat.

Rat only needs one spike game to kick start cash-gen again. Has better JS. Save the trade.

FWIW I traded Rat to van Rooyen this week, only so I could afford Setterfield to Oliver, otherwise I would have held Rat.
Cheers. The extra $$ might help me get someone better for Worpel, but I can afford LDU already and he's my main target.

Setterfield out is a big call but why not if he gets you Oliver

Just realised that Liam Baker is already a Def/Fwd, what chances do we give him to finish around the top 6 in either zone? 465k and a BE of 5 is handy. The tigers are a bit of a funny SC team though so you don't really know what you're getting.

Other one I am half considering now is Ziebell. A week late I know but we can only do so many in a week. Seagulling up chips for fun with Sheezel in the back half.

Both these guys can be shifted around when DPP is fixed in the next couple of weeks with Sheezel.

Would mean I wait a week on Oliver but it might be the smart play to strengthen up the forward line a little and get a Long, Davey, Greene type further away from being fielded.

Will trade again next week then keep the powder dry for a while.

Just realised that Liam Baker is already a Def/Fwd, what chances do we give him to finish around the top 6 in either zone? 465k and a BE of 5 is handy. The tigers are a bit of a funny SC team though so you don't really know what you're getting.

Other one I am half considering now is Ziebell. A week late I know but we can only do so many in a week. Seagulling up chips for fun with Sheezel in the back half.

Both these guys can be shifted around when DPP is fixed in the next couple of weeks with Sheezel.

Would mean I wait a week on Oliver but it might be the smart play to strengthen up the forward line a little and get a Long, Davey, Greene type further away from being fielded.

Will trade again next week then keep the powder dry for a while.

Baker is a gun. You won't see a player have a crack more than him. Only problem is he is capable of playing anywhere and can get moved about.

What do you guys think?
I know Greene still has cash to make BE-13 but Day also has cash to make BE-6 and will score much better and gets a rookie off the ground in defence.

View attachment 1652405
Not bad. Will Grundy do well when Gawn is back? Not great IMO.

I’d take English instead if don’t have him and keep Greene, skip Day but that is just me. Day is injury prone and always a risk.

Not bad. Will Grundy do well when Gawn is back? Not great IMO.

I’d take English instead if don’t have him and keep Greene, skip Day but that is just me. Day is injury prone and always a risk.

Yeah I have English at the moment but not sure between him & Grundy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back