Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

FswpCG0aEAEdWW3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering getting rid of Doch. If he can get it 39 times and not ton it’s a worry
I traded him to Daicos
Will be targeting him when he drops to 500k though
It’s just a form slump
When Walsh returns I feel his role will settle

He’s getting the ball but very outside and his disposal has been horrendous

He and t Stewart are gonna be tasty upgrade targets next to d1/2 Sheezel Daicos lol

This year sucks Mate lol
Just enjoy the ride with the pies something special is building
Thanks mate, yep this year is just not going well. I’m sure many others are in the same boat as well, loving watching the pies and the exciting free flowing game style we play now. Hoping for something special this year but it’s only early and have got some injuries to some key players.

A certain 393k mid (wtf, how has that happened) Saint has consectutive scores of 99, 104, 105, 99, 108,106 and tonight 134. Pretty wild run.

Any saint fan able to tell us wtf is happening with Mason Wood?

A certain 393k mid (wtf, how has that happened) Saint has consectutive scores of 99, 104, 105, 99, 108,106 and tonight 134. Pretty wild run.

Believing in himself, playing a role that really suits his strengths, and having a much better work/life balance (as a result of having to join the 9-to-5 world after North cut him, and realising there’s more to life than footy) would be the main reasons, I’d say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate, yep this year is just not going well. I’m sure many others are in the same boat as well, loving watching the pies and the exciting free flowing game style we play now. Hoping for something special this year but it’s only early and have got some injuries to some key players.
Yeah early days
But you’ve combined last years style with a new hybrid high possession style which is an insane combo

Very dangerous, but it’s a marathon not a sprint as we learned the hard way in 2018

Plenty of time to fix our sc teams
I just fear with the popularity of the game and the level of coaches now it’ll be hard to gain any type of significant ground
Teams are all vanilla and same same

Very hard to differentiate with all the podcast/YouTube/patreon groups around Now

I have him BOG in 5 of his last 6 games. An absolute stunning run of form not seen since Koschitzke and his 3 × 3 brownlow votes in a row.

Basically he's doing it all, contested marks on the wing, intercept marks, long kicks and bobbing up for goals.

Please don't get on!!

Darcy Cameron is certainly a problem.

Done an AC joint last night so should miss a few but he’s been great

$227k in the bank.

In an ideal world will turn Cameron into English and potentially McVee into Bowes.

A bit to play out yet.

I was as close as you can get to trading Constable to Buckley yesterday but decided against it. He was on 17 half way through the second quarter with 1 disposal and I was so relieved. Nearly spat my beer out at the pub when I saw he ended on 99 off 16 disposals. Lost 48 points by fielding Cowan instead.

Yeah early days
But you’ve combined last years style with a new hybrid high possession style which is an insane combo

Very dangerous, but it’s a marathon not a sprint as we learned the hard way in 2018

Plenty of time to fix our sc teams
I just fear with the popularity of the game and the level of coaches now it’ll be hard to gain any type of significant ground
Teams are all vanilla and same same

Very hard to differentiate with all the podcast/YouTube/patreon groups around Now
It’s the additional trades and dpp it’s ruined the game I hate it

Worpel > Bowes if he does well again

Cameron > Nank or whoever the best ruck I can afford is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back