Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

FswpCG0aEAEdWW3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the preseason thread. Team posted late Jan probably. Had him at D4, Ginbey D5 McKenna D6 from memory, but not playing this year.
Kenny brought him in this week.

Been mentioning over and over as the season has gone on. Every week. He has been obvious to a number of people.
Everyone is just fixated on the same guys in here...any deviation from the hive or the massive point scorers from previous week and they arent interested.
You can lead a horse to water, but...
He was a late in for round one, hence low ownership.

He was an awkward price to correct too for many.

But he is a great example for those that love to be different to brag about all season now.

In the preseason thread. Team posted late Jan probably. Had him at D4, Ginbey D5 McKenna D6 from memory, but not playing this year.
Kenny brought him in this week.

Been mentioning over and over as the season has gone on. Every week. He has been obvious to a number of people.
Everyone is just fixated on the same guys in here...any deviation from the hive or the massive point scorers from previous week and they arent interested.
You can lead a horse to water, but...

The guy who was a late in round 1 at the last minute on a Sunday afternoon and didn’t play pre-season match at the last minute at an awkward price…yep sure he was “obvious”

He only became a discussion after his 99 in round 2, let’s not pretend people really should have been chasing a 205k defender who scored 76 as a late in.

So much rewriting of history.

Surely a watch on his 2nd game.

So much is role dependent. He could do a JHF or he could go another 15+ and 3+ game (100+ instead of 140 I guess).

Wouldn’t be chasing him in off 1 game. If he goes well again though could be very interesting.
Would be a good bail out for another midpricer if he goes well again. You'd want to see a second game before getting him though.

So fellas if I bring back josh Kelly this week that would be my first roughie for this season? Or it doesn’t count cos he missed through concussion/injury?

I'm seriously thinking about Liam Baker for Cameron.

He's gone 115+ two weeks in a row. He's done it against the best oppo there is, and in fine and sh1t conditions.

Because his Round 1 score wasn't great, he won't go up that much and then his BE is gonna be tiny so he makes sense even as a cash grab.

I might even boost and go Callaghan > Phillips and then DC and Cunners > Baker and a topliner fwd like Dylan

He's gone 115+ two weeks in a row. He's done it against the best oppo there is, and in fine and sh1t conditions.

Because his Round 1 score wasn't great, he won't go up that much and then his BE is gonna be tiny so he makes sense even as a cash grab.

I might even boost and go Callaghan > Phillips and then DC and Cunners > Baker and a topliner fwd like Dylan
Not the worst idea. He is basically our best player ATM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically that he needs exposure.

The vibe was very much that he's happy with him and he'll keep getting games
Sort of, he was a bit uncommitted. He also said earlier in the presser that they hadn't covered LDU and Simpkin as well as they had hoped. With 2 inside mids coming back you'd expect he'd be on the edge of selection

The guy who was a late in round 1 at the last minute on a Sunday afternoon and didn’t play pre-season match at the last minute at an awkward price…yep sure he was “obvious”

He only became a discussion after his 99 in round 2, let’s not pretend people really should have been chasing a 205k defender who scored 76 as a late in.

So much rewriting of history.
He wasnt last minute at an awkward price. You, like everyone were sweating on rook choices, late outs, and subs before each game in Rnd 1. Buckley came in late but everyone saw it.
Such an awkward price ?? i bet you considered Liam Jones Callaghan Flanders etc etc etc. Did u buy Ashcroft ?
Then, at 205K in Rnd 2 he scored 99. Still you didnt consider him.
You just didnt buy him...not the only one.
Yeah lets not rewrite history.

With ziebell getting dpp makes sense strategic planning

My team is cooked, so I don't care if I have to pull it apart now. I want my magnificent Piggy back, and will do whatever trades are necessary. Best player in the game

With Bowes going luke warm, I’ve only got one trade in mind now…

It’s Roughie time - bring back Hopper
I’m assuming that he has fully recovered

Note: I’ve traded him out, after RD1 - pre-injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back